Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WSO - What UNTAPPED technology accounts for over 21% of ALL internet traffic (web-browsing is only 16%) - Traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Revealed: The Second Largest Source Of All Traffic Online... Bigger Than Google, Youtube, And Facebook...

"How A Former Hacker Uses BitTorrent -

The Second Largest, But Completely

Untapped Traffic Source Online

To Legally Steal Your Customers
..."

...And The The Ten Minute Method You Can Use To Drive A Torrent Of Rabid Buyers To Your Offer Instantly!

Fellow Warrior,

Everybody's mad at me again... because I'm about to 'give away the golden goose' with this amazing traffic source. My competition just hates the word "torrent",
but I love it. You will, too, when you see the method I use to drive
their buyers to my sales pages while they scratch their heads wondering
how I (we) do it...

This is easily the best "buyer traffic generating" course I've ever offered... and yet the size of this traffic source will just curl your toes with pleasure. In fact, let me show you what I mean:

[Image: netflixstats.png]

(Chart Published by Sandvine Broadband Networks. HTTP = Website Traffic)

I though it was a joke myself, until I found a way to tap into this traffic source. The result was an immediate rush of unbelievable "high converting buyer" traffic... plus the awesome power that comes with ranking in torrent searches (instead of trying to 'SEO</acronym>'
in Google like 99% of marketers do to get traffic)... and the
jaw-dropping results you get when when you finally tap into a a huge
source of buyers like the 'gurus'.

Now, the reason I refer to this astonishing traffic method as a 'hack' is because it acts like a simple hack. Literately, a 10 minute method to:

• Drive hordes of buyer traffic to your offer, instantly... All free traffic, without the hassles of complicated SEO</acronym>.
  • Build a list of your competitions buyers... generate a massive list of your competition's buyers and how each lead helps generate more - no I'm not talking about those cheesy 'refer a friend' scripts.
  • Generate CPA commissions immediately... you'll be forcing every visitor we generate to fill out multiple CPA surveys.

This is the LAST course on traffic generation you'll ever need. It's not for everyone... but I think you can be the best judge of that. And you can master it the same day you download the course... because everything is available instantly, no drip feeds or memberships.

The reason it's so simple to learn, is that it involves a SIMPLE step by step submission you do once. Making that single submission automatically distributes your content to the entire BitTorrent network and exposes it to this untapped source of over 100 million daily active users.

The reason it's an advanced SECRET, however, is because
BitTorrent has recently been labeled the realm of internet pirates and
copyright infringers. For the average marketer (and I include myself
here), the elusive key to making money online is to is the ability to
'think outside the box' and try methods that other marketers are afraid
to touch. Even though all the 'gurus' and 'marketing coaches' tell me
the same strategies over and over, and for the longest time, I listened.

Now I discovered that the guys who actually MAKE MONEY online
never follow conventional wisdom. No, they aren't doing article
marketing or building hundreds of niche blogs - they are busy testing
new methods and technologies that you will never hear about. And I mean
the big dogs here...

Blizzard Entertainment Uses BitTorrent To Distribute Content For World Of WarcraftLook.
I could go on and on about this amazing "hack" and the size of this
traffic source, but you have to see it firsthand to understand it.
Trying to explain it in a letter like this is like trying to see a
painting in a dark room. So let me just tell you what to expect when you
learn it...

A simple hack taps into the same technology huge companies are using
like Blizzard Entertainment, Twitter (increased their networks speed 75
time over), and Facebook. What you'll discover in each module,
instantly, is:
  • Why Most Marketers Only Focus On 25% Of All Internet Traffic - start driving traffic from the largest untapped source of buyers since Google

• How Twitter Used BitTorrent Technology To Speed Up Their System 75 Times Over - just using the BitTorrent network will save you a fortune in bandwidth AND speed up your customers, (or your offline clients customers) download speeds.

• Idiot's Guide To The BitTorrent Protocol - this guide can turn even the most technically illiterate newbie into an expert in the BitTorrent network... An expertise you can use to generate traffic AND sell to offline clients.
  • The One BitTorrent Method You Can Implement In 10 Minutes To More Than Triple Your Investment In This Course
  • Why Everyone Is Wrong About Piracy On The BitTorrent Network - BitTorrent is a huge network and piracy accounts for a very small portion - these methods are completely white hat and can even be used to profit from people searching for copyrighted material!

• The Simple Money Making Trick That Squeezes More Money Out Of EVERY Marketing Campaign - I don't only use this stupidly simple trick with Torrent traffic, but EVERY marketing material I release, anywhere.

• Secret "Free Line Sales Funnel" Method I Use To Convert Even The Coldest Traffic Instantly -
    sell information products, software and even affiliate products using
    my twist on Eben Pagan's "moving the free line" principal.

• How I Secretly Dominate The Dating Niche As An Affiliate With "Soft-Selling" Torrents - find out how I use 'sub-niches' in the dating niche and steal traffic from dating guru's using BitTorrent... all completely white hat and legal!

• The 'Auto-Lead Stealing' Software Products You Can Outsource For Pennies - create products that build your list, sell themselves, and get distributed to millions on the BitTorrent networks
  • How I Built A List Of Frank Kern's, John Resse's And Most Likely Your Customers With BitTorrent
  • What Is 'Shareware' And Why Does It Suck? - only amateurs distribute 'shareware' and 'trail versions' discover the 'stealth software' products I distribute not just on BitTorrent, but everywhere.

• The WordPress Plugins You Can Use With Torrents To Get An Unlimited Number Of One Way Backlinks - Once you distribute these plugins, you won't be able to stop the backlinks from coming into your site

• The Incredibly Simple But Money Making 'Lock A Zip' Method That Will Have You Wondering Why You Never Thought Of It - generate leads and CPA commissions on complete auto-pilot with a method that's so simple you'll send me hate mail for pointing out the fact that you never thought of it

• Why PLR</acronym> Content Rules (No Penalty For Duplicate Content) - screw Google! With BitTorrent there are no penalties for duplicate content and you can rank instantly in torrent searches using PLR</acronym>... Even if a million other people use the same PLR</acronym> content!

• Hand Holding, Step By Step Video Walk Though - watch as I walk you through the most important steps to 'hack' BitTorrent to generate traffic in less than 20 minutes.

• Rank In Torrent Searches Instantly Without All The Hassles Of SEO</acronym> - Torrent searches don't care about back links, or original content, and rank instantly! No one is using the methods revealed here making this completely untapped

• Why A 'Master' List Of Torrent Downloaders Is More Valuable Than A Buyers List -
    find out how to use previous downloaders to boost your promotions up
    the ranks in torrent searches, each person on your list helps to drive
    more traffic to your sales letters!

• The Secret To Social Proof Using 'Ninja Torrent Comments' - force your downloaders to leave comments on your torrent pages, boosting your rank in torrent searches and sending a flood of traffic your way.
  • What CPA Companies Want Me To Force Users To Fill Out Surveys? - course reveals the very CPA companies I use to monetize torrent traffic and how I get 82% of people who download my torrents to fill out a survey

• The 'Honesty Method' Used To Pre-Sell Email And Zip Submit CPA Offers - use this method not just with torrents, but on all your CPA landing pages to triple you conversions... instantly.

• How The 'Affiliate Discount' Method Can Make You Stand Out From Other Affiliates Instantly - steal customers who are already looking to buy a product by offering them a discount through your affiliate link.

• How I Built My Own PPV Network Using Torrents
  • How To Monetize Freebie Seekers And Grab Hold Of The Real Buyers - use the 'lockout' CPA method to monetize all the freebie seekers on BitTorrent while you only target the rabid buyers who are salivating at the chance to buy from you

• Reilly's "10 Minute Secret Sales Product" Method To Creating Mini Reports That Are Actually Ninja Sales Letters - create reports, and software that are built to sell your products (or affiliate product) and distribute them to the hundreds of millions of BitTorrent users in 10 minutes

• Don't Spend A Dime Generating Traffic - all the method in this course uses free software, and generates traffic organically from the torrent networks
Your
traffic and list size is where you'll see the most dramatic
difference... but your CPA commissions, affiliate sales, and sales of
your own product is what will make BitTorrent your new best friend.
Instantly.

And it's all yours simply for the asking.

[Image: DVD400.png]

Here's the deal: I've really gone to the wall for you here,
against everyone else's advice. (My affiliate managers think I've gone
bonkers and some JV partners are not speaking to me anymore for
revealing this.) But, you see... this incredible traffic source just isn't for everyone. It may
not be for you - it's advanced, and like I said, it runs completely
against all the "advice" you've been given by guru's who are afraid of
torrents. For many guys, that's just too much to handle. Nevermind
Blizzard Entertainment, Twitter, and the big marketers who use it...
it's not a "safe" secret.

WSO Salespage:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-16-a.html

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/YL80F2CWP3

Mirror:

http://www.mediafire.com/?qdal9ebbf6adzay

VT:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/repo...1315349867

File name: YL80F2CWP3
Submission date: 2011-09-06 22:57:47 (UTC)
Current status: queued (#6) queued analysing finished
Result: 0/ 44 (0.0%)
Good read!
I have already dowmloaded this and implimiteting my ideas and tools for tarffic.
we need more actionable ideas

Thanks
Thank you .
Reference URL's