Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [SHARE]ADVANCED WYCKOFF TRADING COURSE (AWTC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
After a long time i got many requests for this courses.
(You can make me any request for the courses that you need)
I think this courses will make change many things for your business.
Its included:
Mini-Course #1 (April) – WYCKOFF STRUCTURAL PRICE ANALYSIS
Mini-Course #2 (May) – SUPPLY AND DEMAND
Mini-Course #3 (June) – RELATIVE AND COMPARATIVE STRENGTH
Mini-Course #4 (July) – PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER: DEVELOPING A WYCKOFF TRADING PLAN
Let's go...
Code:

bestforexstore.com/advanced-wyckoff-trading-course-awtc

Mini-Course #1 (April) – WYCKOFF STRUCTURAL PRICE ANALYSIS

Description: In this mini-course you will learn how to to read market structure by applying Wyckoff’s cardinal insights regarding the interplay of price, volume and time. Understanding market structure allows you to anticipate coming price action. You will learn to identify and analyze accumulation, distribution, re-accumulation and re-distribution – the key trading ranges that power trends. You will also learn Wyckoff Method trade set-ups based on market structure, how to enter a new or an existing trend, and how to recognize in advance when a trend is likely to end.

The Price Cycle: Accumulation, Mark-Up, Distribution and Mark-Down
Change of Character in an established trend: identifying a change from a trending to a non-trending environment
Change of Character in a trading range: identifying price and volume action signaling the initiation or continuation of a trend
Trading ranges that generate big trends: accumulation and distribution
A key concept in Wyckoff Method analysis of trading ranges: Phases
Phase anatomy: Wyckoff Method events (e.g., climaxes, tests, springs, upthrusts, signs of strength)
Identifying phases in accumulation and distribution
Characteristics of re-accumulation and re-distribution trading ranges
Distinguishing re-accumulation from distribution and re-distribution from accumulation
Three Wyckoff Method rules for trades based on market structure
Delineating Buying and Selling Zones using the Wyckoff Method, including entry and exit strategies
Exercises and homework assignments
Course Duration: 4 online sessions

Dates: April 7, 14, 21 and 28

Time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. PDT

Cost: $400 for new students, $250 for AWTC alumni

Payment methods: check or PayPal due on or before April 7, 2016
Hey Grass,

I don't think you are getting what this site is all about!!!

You posted this in the "FREEBIES" Section! This isn't the section for some BLEEP to sneak in, post some crappie ads, and then leave!

I did a quick search, and you have been posting this Exact "ADVERTISEMENT" all over the Internet!!! I stopped after 3 different web sites, but dewd, you don't get what The BBHF is all about!

If you want to post an AD, then hop on over to the CORRECT SECTION on this forum!

Go Here:
BBHF Community Marketplace
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BBHF-...arketplace

This site is all about "Sharing and Caring"! Those aren't just "Pretty Words", that we say to each other around here.

If you want to "Sell Something", then do it the correct way, and "Pay The Admins/Mods" for some Ad space or something!!!

Or, if you are in a good mood, then how about "Sharing" your Wyckoff Course, so all of us can enjoy and learn from the material!!!

I have a Wyckoff Course somewhere. I am going to FIND IT, SHARE IT and then come back here and CRAP all over your thread!!!

Hitface

Hey Grass... Have a Nice Day!

Mushin

P.S. Go here and read my little post to "Newbies".
Dear Newbie... You are Heading In The Wrong Direction
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Dear...-Direction

P.P.S. I'm P*SSED, because you think your being "Sneaky", and trying to get something over on this forum!
@Mushin reps added

@grass Mad Slap
Thanks for the Support HunterGatherer!

Thanks

Mushin
Mini-Course #2 (May) – SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Description: Here Mr. Bogomazov will focus in detail on identifying supply and demand on any chart. The Wyckoff Method is based on the assumption that all freely traded markets are governed by supply and demand. In today’s markets, as in Wyckoff’s time, large professional interests dominate supply and demand. Having the ability to accurately read supply and demand on a chart will allow you to make better decisions about timing your entries and exits and to join the large operators rather than being caught on the wrong side of a trade.

Concepts in supply and demand – the forces that move all markets
Who is the composite operator and how do his actions in the market affect supply and demand?
Volume and spread analysis
Variations of spread and volume in different market environments
Effort (volume) versus results (price action) – confirmation and discordance both predict future price behavior
Volume analysis and schematics in trading ranges
Volume characteristics in different phases of accumulation and distribution
Wyckoff’s springboard: when price is poised to move
Tradable volume patterns
Exercises and home assignments
Course Duration: 4 online sessions

Dates: May 5, 12, 19 and 26

Time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. PDT

Prerequisite: AWTC Part I (Market Structure) or consent of an instructor

Cost: $400 for new students, $250 for AWTC alumni

Payment methods: check or PayPal due on or before May 5, 2016
Reference URL's