Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How to Make Sacred Love to a Woman: An Intimate Exploration of Sacred Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: how-make-sacred-love-woman-intimate-expl...er-art.jpg]

"How to Make Sacred Love to a Woman: An Intimate Exploration of Sacred Sexuality" is a collection of thought-provoking essays from both men and women, delving deep into the subjects of sacred sexuality, tantra and what women truly desire from men in the bedroom and beyond. Edited by Gabriel Morris, author of "The Mystery of Woman: A Book for Men" (Soul Rocks Books, 2012) and many other books. It includes essays by Morris, plus a wide range of essays by other authors, men and women, representing an impressive spectrum of knowledge and expertise.

Elaine Caban is the founder of Tantrictherapy.org. Sasha Lessin is the founder of the School of Tantra on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Tantrica Maya is a professional tantrika. Martin Hannon is the founder of the Men's Tantra Circle. And the book features an extended and very revealing interview with Maya Yonika, main character in the documentary movie "Sex Magic: Manifesting Maya".

Table of Contents

-How to Make Sacred Love to a Woman, by Gabriel Morris
-I Want Burning: Loving a Woman on the Spiritual Path, by Kylie Devi
-Yin and Yang, by Gabriel Morris
-To Be Loved By A Man, by Asttarte Deva Shakti Bliss
-Merger, by Amanda Lyons
-Sacred Communion, by Elaine Caban
-When I Get What I NEED Instead of What I WANT, by Martin Hannon
-Using Sex Magic to Manifest Our Heart's Desires, by Barbara Yednak
-Feel Something, Man!, by Gabriel Morris
-The Erotic Way: Heeding the Call, by Tantrica Maya
-Exploring Tantra, an interview with Maya Yonika