Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [Req] Joe Mc Call 2016 Wholesaling Arbitrage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
I saw this course as I got it from an e-mail advertisement. Below is the sales page for it.

Salespage: http://www.realestateinvestingmastery.co...281f4bb603

It's selling for $97.00 and is dripfed over 4 weeks the way it looks.
Some people got balls, you know what I mean? This joker is charging $97 for this course and I only paid $27 for the EXACT SAME THING!!! And the gall about is..........he's working with Brian Haskins, the man from the other course!

I gotta tell ya......some people ain't got no shame in ripping off people for something that you can get A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER!!! Sure, Brian is selling the same thing for $37, but when I tried to close it, I got a $10 discount! Once I start making money, then I'm gonna haggle my way to getting the website CHEAPER!!!

I myself don't like webinars, they put me to sleep!!! And I'm not waiting no d*** 4 weeks to get the whole thing! I WANT IT ALL NOW!!! You're better off downloading what I shared and I think this guy is a student of his and trying to pass it off as his own. Shame, shame, shame! He must think we're all suckers!
Yeah I thought the same thing so I reached out and asked brian haskins himself and he told me this course was like the newest version of the course you have bought. But. I detest dripfed type courses myself personally.

That's my opinion of it honestly.
I hear you, dtbenson. But I still think they're both the same. Joe McCall is just trying to capitalize more on the subject. I would pass on it.
oh rebellious I found a video while searching around his site too. It gives more detail on the process as well.

Here's the download link for it: https://mega.nz/#!x8knUTDb

Enjoy![/quote]
It's a little different from the course you bought a tad but not much.
(03-11-2016 04:43 PM)dltbenson Wrote: [ -> ]It's a little different from the course you bought a tad but not much.

You forgot the encryption key with the link.
The encryption key would be nice in order to download it.
You STILL NEED a decryption key! Can you decrypt this please!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's