Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [READ THIS] Why This Common Cooking Oil is a Cancer Nightmare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nothing to download, just an important article everyone should read. Most people are using the wrong cooking oil and ruining their health in the process. Mainly because of what the food industry told us years ago. Guess what? You were lied to!! (Surprise, Surprise) They couldn't care less about your health, it's all about the money, honey!

Code:
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/common-cooking-oil-cancer-nightmare/
Thanks for sharing this article. Useful info everybody should know.
Yes, from what I understand, canola oil...which seems to be everywhere now, was originally developed as a lubricating oil. Not something I wish to eat much of. I use coconut oil or rice bran oil for most things now (supplemented with Omega 3's, since rice bran is mostly Omega 6). Thanks for this article! +5 rep!
Procter and Gamble's Crisco started out as a lubricant for submarine engines. P&G bought the patent for that lubricant and converted it into the tremendously popular Crisco product that they cleverly marketed to unsuspecting Americans as an economical and healthy alternative to lard and butter.. Hitface

+5 REP for StillStanding for the helpful article..

+5rep for the information... thank you
Thanks, using canola Oil since 1995 without problems.
Thanks for the info
Thank you StillStanding for sharing this info
thanks for sharing this
Thanks a lot for the info
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's