Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Why is my BBHF account flagged/suspended after 2 MONTHS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! This is Justin Owens. I am a popular Udemy instructor. So, as a new BBHF member in JAN 2016 I shared a Udemy Course code to MY OWN COURSE that had already been shared by some VIP who scours the internet for free stuff and posts on here. This caused a duplicate thread and some VIP or moderator got all up in arms like I had released a nuclear bomb when it was just a newbie mistake. I understood that I broke the rules and was okay with the punishment. Since then, I have created a total of 5 threads to share each of my new courses as they launch and I have communicated with members within that thread.

Here is my problem:
1) It says that the first offense is a 7 days ban, followed by a permanent ban for the second offense. Those are the rules posted above the Udemy posting forum. However, this happened early JAN. Why is my account still flagged/suspended?
2) I am showing ZERO (0) posts as a BBHF user when I should have about a dozen. This is not right.
3) Every time I post a new thread, it seems that this website or the moderator is purposefully delaying my thread by at least 12-18 hours before posting it. The only problem is that it maintains the date/time stamp of when I submitted the thread which then puts me deep into the page count and makes the post look old. For example, yesterday at 9PM EST I posted a thread about my new course and I am literally giving away my course for free for BBHF users. The thread did not go live until 3PM TODAY. It took 18 hours for my thread to post and now I am 4 pages deep which means I get very little exposure to give away my course. How does this benefit BBHF users?
4) I have a reputation of nearly 400 on here as a "newbie" and I am still flagged/suspended?
5) I think I have proven as a Udemy instructor that I take all of your time seriously and I just aim to help people by giving them access to free educational courses. What is wrong with that?
6) Whenever I make a free coupon for a course I now post a thread in BBHF BEFORE I post anywhere else on the internet so that way no VIP "scrappers" will create a thread before me. I am the one who has control over my coupon codes. So that is my choice.
7) Is my account still flagged/suspended despite faithful good postings because moderators have still not lifted my account and returned me to regular status? Then it begs another question of why not? After 2 months? The forum rules clearly stated 7 days... Is somebody not happy that I am posting my own unique coupons and preventing them from gaming the system? I was wanting to become a regular dedicated posting member of BBHF even outside of Udemy. I was going to pay to get VIP access and all the perks. I was excited about BBHF at the beginning of the year in JAN. Now, I am CONSIDERING leaving my account all together and when any coupons for my course are "scrapped" on here by other users I might just deactivate those coupons minutes later.
8. I am now going to copy all this text because I am not even sure this thread will make it past moderation. How sad....

What do you guys think about all this?

Respectfully,

Justin Owens
Your account is not moderated. I double check it and it is no longer.
You will have zero posts because post or threads on Udemy sections does not counted as post count, so regardless how many number anyone posted on udemy, it wont be counted on their current post count.

anyway, just to let you know your udemy threads are all there. check your profile then find all threads or go here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...uid=304797

Cheers,
Omni Potens
Thank you for this information! :)

It makes me happier!
Reference URL's