Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: $$$$ - How Much You would Pay for this method?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi,

I was doing CS for the past 2 Years (CS + Amazon) and making solid $1k - $3k Per account/Per month without ban.

I thought to sell this method + script in bbhf.

What price you would be wiling to pay?

Note: This is not wso or JVzoo rehashed product, so please mention fair price.

Thanks.
Post your earning screenshots.. Then only people will start responding
(03-03-2016 06:42 PM)Million Dollar Wrote: [ -> ]Post your earning screenshots.. Then only people will start responding

I agree, especially as you claim such high earnings.

How many accounts do you have earning $1 - 3K per month and the BIG question, why would you want to sell your method?
I will pay you 1-3K IF you can provide a 10 minute video where you show earnings from multiple accounts for several months side by side with your BBHF profile page to prove you own those accounts.
why sell it??? are you just giving back to the community ha :)
tbh, selling is not giving back...

why i am selling?

It wont saturate and some extra money...

sure, will post earnings screenshot or video, when start selling.

Just , I would like to know what would be the fair price?
at least give the people the summary of your method so they can decide how they will buy method
Mentioned in my OP.

CS + Amazon.
If I walked into a shop and the sales person offered me a sealed box and said the box contained gold and then asked how much I would be willing to pay for it, I would think he/she is crazy!

Of course, if I happened to NEED a box that size I MAY offer him/her a few pennies for it:-)

I find this kind of thread amusing to say the least and offensive to say the most.
Mark my Words.

Unless you post screenshots or videos, you won't get good and engaging response from the community. Believe me 3wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's