Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Dr John Demartini - The Wealth Multiplier Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey BBHF what's up.. I am happy to be part of this forum.. And I've got something special for you guys.. The product is no longer on sale, it's been repackaged.. Here Dr John Demartini (featured in The Secret, and one of the best human behaviour researcher) shares 6 principles of billionaries, tips and tricks how to get up to speed with your finances.

Personally I have implemented the Automated Savings program.. I took action even when I didn't have money back then, maybe only about 1k left in my savings, gotta pay rent, etc.. Now it's already grown to 11k without me doing anything.. Cause its automated savings strategy and I did some of his Value Changing exercise too.

Why bother going through course like this?
1. Psychologically, there's a difference when you operate your business / marketing / selling when you have liquid cash in your bank account compared to when you are doing it from place of desperation.
2. Especially good for those who are in debt. Cos you don't eliminate debt by just trying to make more money.. You gotta eliminate desperation 1st. This course helps.
3. This will help you understand different kinds of money values. Big difference between SPENDING value / SAVING value / INVESTING value / MAKING MONEY value..
4. For those who already making money, this will show you how you can get 360 degree look on how you take care of your money
5. A case study how a doctor earning $2-3m/year but $300k in debt by the end of the year.. Why? He didn't have value on savings, only making money and spending it all.. And he thinks he is successful..
6. For those who think money is going to fall from the sky doing nothing, or just buying/downloading product after product, this is what you need to hear.

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!sYQQwYAS!jJtsRWB3i5-QVUeCfsaPxQ

Enjoy and let me know what you think of this course. I think it will help a lot of you guys.
As usual, if you like it please give some reps..
Thank you skpro!!
Ur welcome :)
Loved this 'skpro' - Thank you.
Thanks for this, I am getting more convinced that our
ideas and way of thinking are both crucial to achieving
goals. This seems to be a good tool for getting the
RIGHT ideas and shaping proper thinking! REP Added.

Here are mirrors:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/JJUIWSU7

Please consider giving REP love for my work.
Regardless, I appreciate you all!
Cheers!
It seems an all-rounded quality training for personal finance. Rep added. Thank you
yes, this one training is very solid and rare to get.. glad u liked it
reped, thanks for the share, if you got more from demartini please upload that too.
Thanks for the quality contribution
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's