Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Etsify Barry and Roger Resell etsy products on facebook and shopify
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Barry and Roger just release new course and app called Etsify .
Any GB or share much appreciated

Thanks for no1youknowz webinar recording link

https://mega.nz/#!NZd2Wb6Z!653grKMDfgv2G...cZnL2oYF_w
I will get it (paid already) and will share it with a few people. PM me. I don´t have the time to set up a GB. With the software it is going to be hard to share. However, I have solutions for that.

Edit below

------------

Not released/started yet. First training will be next week. Yes it´s Platinum. I thought we split the cost of training and also can mastermind around the concept so looking for serious action takers. I think 5 persons do the split at $100/each for full access minus the software since theres another solution out there that does the same job. Not going to work sharing the software. But it is overhyped if you know what to look for.

I paid 997 for it. Proof of purchase is available. We can do this in a tight private manner and mastermind if you are in to that.

I don´t want to violate TOS in here, but I think this would be OK..

What do you say?

Got 6 replies straight away so I think we can do this.

Cheers
I have sent you a PM!
I have just sent you a PM. Thanks!
Thanks, I have sent you a PM
Thanks I have sent you a PM
Can anyone share the link of the webinar replay?
bruno777 there is webinar replay. I think they have replayed it like a webinar no recording . can't download the video either Just like a live webinar
Thanks nafeesra. Do you by any chance have the link of the replay?

(02-28-2016 10:36 PM)nafeesra Wrote: [ -> ]bruno777 there is webinar replay. I think they have replayed it like a webinar no recording . can't download the video either Just like a live webinar
I recorded the webinar.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!NZd2Wb6Z!653grKMDfgv2G4WLdtKDsAbK_ZQa270KccZnL2oYF_w
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's