Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Eat Yourself Smart: Ingredients and Recipes to Boost Your Brain Powe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fef79f475a5e09ae595878f72ad8fdcc.jpg]

If you have trouble concentrating, coming up with ideas or thinking clearly, eating more of the brain-activity-enhancing foods in this book can help. Featured in this book are the key foods that have been proven to benefit brain functions: beetroot, brown rice, coffee, kidney beans, pecans and strawberries among other tasty ingredients. A clever problem-solver helps you choose the ingredients that bring benefits ranging from mental alertness, longer attention span and restful sleep to prevention of dementia. With over 60 easy-to-follow, quick-to-prepare, completely delicious recipes, and weekly meal planners, Eat Yourself Smart is the perfect way to cook yourself clever and achieve optimum health.

Code:
http://mir.cr/QV0OG8Y5

PROBLEM GETTING TO DOWNLOAD PAGE!!!!

For some reason, I'm getting nothing but tons and tons of crappy/spammy pages popping up ... one after the other. Angry

None of the mirrors / download link pages are connecting to lead to the download link.

This is the first time this has happened to me.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

UPDATE >>> After going through about 60+ pages of crap, the Upload Files page to the download link finally popped up and I was able to download the product. That was one hell of a battle to get to it! 25sweating

So, I encourage anyone else encountering this issue to keep trying!!!!
Which file host did you first try? I just went to the zippyshare link and there were two popups before I got to the actual link. Nature of the beast I suppose, it's rare that you can get to a link without some sort of popups coming up. Do these people actually think someone is going to click on their link, when their annoying as hell.
Reference URL's