Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [SHARE]Mark Deaton – Bollinger Band Jackpot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mark Deaton – Bollinger Band Jackpot

My name is Mark Deaton, and I’ve been a professional trader for almost 15 years. I’ve placed millions of dollars in trades, and spent thousands of hours staring at charts. I’m fortunate enough to make a full time living from the markets.
A living that affords a very comfortable lifestyle for myself and my family, and more importantly the freedom to go and do anything we want as a family, anytime we decide to go do it!
Your Investment Gets You…
Quick Start Modules
Module 1 – Setting up your charts, how to read Bollinger Bands like a pro. How to use the system intuitively, removing confusion!
Module 2 – Reversals vs. Continuations, how they setup and how to confirm the highest priority in either direction.
Module 3 – Your setups, and technical combinations! Exactly what you should be looking for and how to execute the trade setup from start to finish.
Module 4 – How to search and scan for the most lucrative opportunities!
Module 5 – Repetition is the mother of learning. In this module I do a complete recap of your introductory modules.

Advanced Tactics
Module 1 – Market timing with Bollinger Bands, how to time your participation in any market with laser precision.
Module 2 – More on reversals and continuations and how to capture these explosive moves!
Module 3 – The art and craft of using multiple time frames to slash risk even further.
Module 4 – Discover my exclusive market pressure points system for nailing the ebb and flow of any instrument. With this simple system applied to Bollinger Bands you will look like a super hero analyst who is almost never wrong about direction!
Module 5 – Discover the magic of swing structure and how it paints a path to the next expected move, then triple confirm your analysis with what you learned in your introductory modules!

Webinar and Support
Live Recorded Webinar – Live case studies, examples, and commentary across asset classes and instruments. We’ll cover Forex, Stocks and Futures with this amazingly powerful yet simple system!
Help Desk – We won’t leave you hanging. No question is to insignificant. You will get a support email address to use for all your questions, and even help with your trading. JUST ASK!

More info:
Code:
facebook.com/BESTFOREXSTORE.COM1Community/posts/158390617869581

Good luck.
This is a link to BUY a product.

bad man.. bad man!!!
Reference URL's