Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Can they find out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as many of you probably know, in most affiliate programs the advertisers forbid the affiliates from doing techniques like direct linking, using PPC, email marketing, etc.

Can these guys find out if I'm using these methods? And if they can, is there some sort of way to hide it?

Thanks
Hi, I am surprised nobody has answered you yet, so I will try to give you some tips.
These may be a little general, but can apply to affiliate marketing and CPA.

One answer is YES they can know, especially if you don't do anything to hide your tracks.

The safest way is to choose products to sell as affiliate that will allow you to use the techniques you want. Another strategy is to check with the affiliate manager or CPA manager before you start to use a technique. One thing I learned long ago is that "it can't hurt to ask" (good for use with women, business, real life in all areas!). You could explain why YOUR use of a technique differs from usual and may be acceptable. If that does not work, then consider techniques to hide.

You can cloak links, but instead of direct linking using cloaked links, why not use your own free or paid domain to serve as a landing page? You can link from your own page so this is not a direct link. Sure it takes a little more effort to set up but not much.

If you think in terms of the indirect method, then this becomes a shield (at least one layer, but you may need more than one!) to protect you when using a forbidden method.

Another tip is when using cloaking or indirect method, don't do something that would be unreasonable. Don't do things that would give fast incredible results as this will attract attention. Instead, ramp up gradually in hopes to fly "under the radar".

Well there are a few ideas. If you find helpful, please give rep, and above all, keep learning and trying things. Don't accept rules from others, make your own rules, based on your own results! Onward and upward! Keep striving,
Cheers!
thanks for replying. I know it'll be much easier to use a landing page, but I was afraid that when you use a landing page people aren't as inclined to go to the offer. Have you found this to be the case? I dont wanna buy traffic if they're not even gonna reach the sales page
Reference URL's