Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: how to rank?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is possible to rank using only traditional backlinking (tiered backlinking with web 2.0 , forum profiles, social profiles, press releases, blog comments,pdfs)?
if so i suppose i must use a lot of quantity of those backlinks in each tier (and maybe thats a problem) couldnt it be a problem if i use lots of links in tier 2?

or are now thant kind of backlinking only used to diversify your profile?
the problem i see is that each kind of anchor text will have almost the same power ( exact match, branded) and i have seen some use pbns for exact match and those stand out from the other backlinks(like exact match need more power), wouldnt it be a problem?
what do you think?
This is very informative information.
yes it is absolutely possible, but it isn't quantity you are going after it is quality, most of the platforms you mention above all have high DA and TF so that is a good thing, however you do NOT want to spam at tier 2, google is looking for spam in tier 2 as an seo footprint, in fact you would probably build more of the same links as in tier 1, only on tier 2 of course you link to your tier 1 properties.

About PBN's you can use them but remember spread it across mulitple platforms and that if you decide to use wordpress then google has a dirty little spy in there known as google fonts, and yes google fonts does send back information about the site and the owner to google.
For the last decade or more, backlinking has been the most important tool in an SEOs arsenal to get better rankings. For many webmasters, backlinking was SEO. For some, it still is.
Google have made it pretty clear that they hate webmasters trying to manipulate the rankings. Why do they hate it so much? Simply because webmasters can get pages ranked in the top 10 that do not deserve to rank there. Google want the search results to return the very best pages to the searcher, for any topic, and webmasters just get in the way of their expensive, complicated algorithms.
Google are continuously fighting a battle against webmasters. The webmasters are trying to get their inferior pages to rank better, and Google are trying to prevent them from doing so.
If you found my opinion valuable, I will appreciate if, you add some Rep+ for me.
Reference URL's