Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] ETSY PINTEREST 2016 ETSY SELLING and PINTEREST TRAFFIC SECRETS ◄◄◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 41PLb2IZMTL._SX358_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]
ETSY PINTEREST 2016: ETSY SELLING and PINTEREST TRAFFIC SECRETS = Kindle Edition
o.k. someone must have sold an ebook or course, saying to put all letters in caps on amazon. why? wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy??????????????

by Red 'i sell a new ebook every week' Mikhail

Print Length: 68 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: December 13, 2015

i think this guy has a philosophy, why write one good book when you can write two short crappy ones? i guess that is why he never makes a lot of money.

he also belongs into the 'me sucks at sales copy' camp, lol

Start your own ETSY business and grow it through PINTEREST

Inside you'll learn

- How to start your own ETSY business
- How to find products that sells
- Where to find products
- How to create a listing that converts into cash
- How to market your business through PINTEREST

Scroll down, Click the Magic Button and Download your copy today! FREE for a VERY LIMITED TIME from amazon, for all your devices, any kind of device you have, even some cell phones. there is an app for that!

again, for those with limited brain cells, FREE for a VERY LIMITED TIME from amazon, for all your devices, any kind of device you have, even some cell phones. there is an app for that!
also, for all the idiots who are too stupid to read the amazon salespage, they even make it simpler for you with this image
[Image: UDP_KCP_Ad_w_border._CB318282282_.png]

for all you bbhf members who never gave some +rep before, give it a try, it does not hurt at all. +rep shows the person who made the share possible, and the people who create mirrors or the people who write reviews, that their efforts are appreciated. finding this stuff takes time, and some people actually buy it, then share it here. leaving some +rep is like saying thanks, only better. join the bbhf community and give +rep to people who make the bbhf the BEST!
Thanks you so much!
dude, if you hate the guy so much, why not stop sharing his "i sell a new ebook every week" online?
anyone who downloaded care to share it?
I appreciate it.
thanks!
mirror it please. i think it has expired.
Anybody have this to share? Much appreciated!
pleas any new links?
any mirror please?
Thank you for share!
Reference URL's