Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [ASK] what's the best auto blogging software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hi guys
can someone please recommend a sw/plugin to use with auto blogging?
if you are an experience autoblogger please let us know
thanks
Saz
There is no any good auto blogging software after the google panda update... Google can easily detect your site for copy pasting from other sites. The best auto blogging software is your hands and brain. :)
try out Auto Blog Samurai... i dont use it but i know many people who do Post Panda and they are doing fine with it.
what about wprobot?
Hey I just started using this software from iautoblogged google it. Basically there is nothing to download, everything is done through email. It works on blogger, live journal, and a few others. They have been having problems with wordpress both self hosted and even if you host it on your on. They have been working on changes, but I like this because it provides unique content and gets the traffic fast like regular autoblogs. Its a monthly fee though, $5 per month to use up to 5 separate blogs, and I forgot the other prices just google it. But I would not suggest going past the $5 package until they work out all their problems with wordpress bcuz I don't know how profitable it would be using stuff like blogger or livejournal. I am using my on 2 blogger sites now. I have not done any SEO, but 1 site is a loans niche with 1 backlink and 8 pageviews, other is SEO niche blog with 5 pageviews and 2 backlinks. Just put both up two days ago. Hope that gives you an idea and helps a little.
BlogZeus

or

your own mind
you can check out there are 100s all around
You can spin article with some software, and post it. Just an idea.
there haven't been any update for blogzeus for a long time now... wondering if its been dropped.
Seo Ninja The best auto blogging Software : auto post blog 2.0 : blogger , wordpress , tumblr, fb...
http://phanmemseoninja.com
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's