Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Best paid Keyword research tool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hello friends ,
I really want your suggestion about which tools are more powerful for paid keyword reserch.
Best Paid Keyword Planner tool
FreshKey
WordStream
MOz's Keyword tool
Keywordspy
Wordtracker
oo0oo

A thread for you which deals same ..

Quote:http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BEST...gs?page=49

oo0oo
I think a combination of Long Tail Platinum and Scrapebox is pretty comprehensive. But they both work differently and return different results.

LTP pulls it's keyword suggestions from Google's Keyword Planner but then also allows you to pull the competitiveness of each keyword via their proprietary scoring algorithm. This is useful since it helps you prioritize which keywords you could realistically rank for vs. wasting time targeting keyword phrases which are too competitive. It's name is rather misleading though, since the keyword phrases it gets from Google Keyword Planner are actually more along the lines of mid to high volume keywords. Scrapebox is what really pulls the "long tail" terms - which it gets from Google's auto suggest on it's search box.

Generally speaking, if you do a word count on all the keywords LTP returns you'll see a large majority of them are 3 and 4 word phrases. On the other hand Scrapebox will primarily get you 5, 6, and 7+ word search queries.

For example, if I plug in a small handful of seed keywords into LTP, it may return about 1,500 or so keyword suggestions. If I plug those same keywords into Scrapebox instead and let it run to the max of 4 levels deep, it will return over 15,000 keywords. On the surface, you might assume that a good portion of the keywords LTP suggested would also be in the results that Scrapebox returned, but in the tests I ran, they're not. In fact, only about 10% of the keywords LTP returned are in the list of thousands of keywords Scrapebox returned.

Generally speaking, I run LTP first, then take the keywords it suggests, and plug those into Scrapebox for further tail terms. However, you will need some decent proxies to do this with Scrapebox with that many keywords, otherwise Google will block you pretty quickly.

If you really want to blast things out, Scrapebox will let you auto append every letter of the alphabet to your seed keyword list, creating 26 more variations of each keyword. So lets say you threw a list of about 800 seed keywords from LTP into Scrapebox, then let it generate 26 variations of each of those keywords by appending every letter of the alphabet to them - that's over 20,000 seed keywords. Scrapebox will then go fetch the top 10 auto suggests from Google for each of those 20,000 seed keywords, which can result in hundreds of thousands of potential tail search queries. Of course you would need a lot of good proxies to pull that off, though.
My apologies, I just noticed that in your original post you mentioned keyword research for paid search specifically. The Keyword Competitiveness score in Long Tail Pro is really more related to SEO competitiveness, it's not a good indicator for paid search competitiveness imo. Many of the keyword tools out there are looking at competitiveness in terms of organic ranking factors, such as backlinks, on page SEO, etc...

It's much easier for advertisers to be bidding aggressively on paid search on tail terms, than it is for them to get lots of SEO friendly content up on their site for all those terms. So you may find many keywords which are showing a low competition score in various keyword tools - but on the paid search side of things, advertisers could be bidding on them very aggressively.

With paid search, Google's Keyword Planner is going to be your best tool imo. You need to find a sweet spot between bidding on specific enough keyword phrases, without overdoing it and blasting out your keyword list with too many tail terms. If you bid on too many tail terms you'll never get enough statistical data on any given keyword to make any bid decisions. It's easier to make bid decisions if you're bidding on 100 terms and 20 of them have gotten about 50 clicks, than bidding on 10,000 super tail keywords and 1000 of them each only got one click.
i think wordstream and seobook tools.
I was playing around with Keyword Researcher Pro a few days ago, which was shared on here. It's convenient that it has a bunch of built in keyword phrase templates that you can use, but it's rather wack that it doesn't pull in data from Google's keyword planner automatically. You literally have to go to Google and export the data yourself and import it into their program.
(12-20-2015 12:37 AM)moonbeam Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing around with Keyword Researcher Pro a few days ago, which was shared on here. It's convenient that it has a bunch of built in keyword phrase templates that you can use, but it's rather wack that it doesn't pull in data from Google's keyword planner automatically. You literally have to go to Google and export the data yourself and import it into their program.

#####

KeywordResearcherPro is the dogs!

Yes you have to do that, but who cares if it gets you results
and niche keywords and phrases that the whole world is not
using!

Plenty of updates and developer is not full of crap and knows
what he is talking about..

Well worth buying the full version now you have tested it out!

#####
Seo Bok , Mos that greats..
can u try this inaseo.com
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's