Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: About buildbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
i have a question about buildbox
it is realy when you use buildbox cracked version When you get 1.000 Download in your game buildbox send you message They want see if You bought it ore no
when they now that you use crackes version they send message to google play to Lock your account
This doesn't any make sense

More than 15 seller on codecanyon are selling Buildbox Game

I was working on a developer on UpWork.com
he use Buildbox on 1 of our game
All nonsense.
Don't worry , you can use buildbox with no problem :)
It's sucks man BuildBox , i made 10 games with this , but you can't promote the game you made it with BuildBox,Google Play will delete it :D .
And its so LIMITED(Sucks)
They Update it, they made a game and promote it,bla bla bla,after that they made an update also :)),after that they say ,they must run test before you can update it.
and you pay also 2600$ :)),if you don't pay and you download from here or somewhere else and start to make games,after you publish them , when you start to promote or all this stuff,you get a message from Play Store,they STOP your game because,politics violations bla bla bla,STOP Admob and AdSense for policy violation,bla bla bla.
So...i spend 2-3 months,1-2 hours per day to get this messages from google :D,lose my Verified Adsense account with 250$ inside. :|
After that i start to get downloads from other sites,and use other app ads,but its not the same :( , so i give up .
(12-03-2015 08:25 AM)Blad3_sv Wrote: [ -> ]It's sucks man BuildBox , i made 10 games with this , but you can't promote the game you made it with BuildBox,Google Play will delete it :D .
They Update it, they made a game and promote it,bla bla bla,after that they made an update also :)),after that they say ,they must run test before you can update it.
and you pay also 2600$ :)),if you don't pay and you download from here or somewhere else and start to make games,after you publish them , when you start to promote or all this stuff,you get a message from Play Store,they STOP your game because,politics violations bla bla bla,STOP Admob and AdSense for policy violation,bla bla bla.
So...i spend 2-3 months,1-2 hours per day to get this messages from google :D,lose my Verified Adsense account with 250$ inside. :|
After that i start to get downloads from other sites,and use other app ads,but its not the same :( , so i give up .

wow.....
(12-03-2015 08:25 AM)Blad3_sv Wrote: [ -> ]It's sucks man BuildBox , i made 10 games with this , but you can't promote the game you made it with BuildBox,Google Play will delete it :D .

Didnt get it could you be more clear ? did you use the cracked version?
yeap, i use cracked version
(11-29-2015 09:34 AM)houcimi Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
i have a question about buildbox
it is realy when you use buildbox cracked version When you get 1.000 Download in your game buildbox send you message They want see if You bought it ore no
when they now that you use crackes version they send message to google play to Lock your account

However unlikely... anything is possible. ... keep in mind.. that google says in tos that any copyright names, assets or whatever.. or anything thats wrongly categorised... they may close your account.... play and adsense...

So if anyone can prove that you are using their product without their permission (in other words paid)... hence assets or source code... or program to create any of those... then you are breaking their copyright... they can legaly report you to google and boom... you are punished.

Same goes for websites... if you using an illegal copy of anything on your site. (Cms... plugin... theme.. any code).. adsense may be banned... I had personal experience on last matter on some copyright articles... all the original owner did was google his article.. found me.. report me to google and adsense for that domain was shut down ... all less than 24 hours.. I was lucky it was only for that domain and not whole account.

So as with anything illegal. .. if you get away with it.. all is good.. but when you get caught... there will be hell to pay
Buildbxo 1.3.6 update is coming this weekend .... with major changes
Reference URL's