Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: what do you use for tier 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what kind of links do you use for tier 2?
you do them manually?
(11-13-2015 04:37 AM)ivanher Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of links do you use for tier 2?
you do them manually?

PBN Links, Web 2.0, Blog Comments, Blog Articles, Wikis, Article Directories (rarely).

I used to build them all manually but found some software on here that will do the accounts and submissions using ubot. PM me if you want the link or I can post it here but I don't want to spam the thread. I would use GSA but I think it's too big of a risk without a good link list, keyword list etc.
(11-13-2015 04:49 AM)therapture Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2015 04:37 AM)ivanher Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of links do you use for tier 2?
you do them manually?

PBN Links, Web 2.0, Blog Comments, Blog Articles, Wikis, Article Directories (rarely).

I used to build them all manually but found some software on here that will do the accounts and submissions using ubot. PM me if you want the link or I can post it here but I don't want to spam the thread. I would use GSA but I think it's too big of a risk without a good link list, keyword list etc.

pm the link please
why do you do the article directories rarely?
Reference URL's