Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [MAKE MONEY TODAY] Noob's $300-500/Day Email/ZIP Submit Method Uncovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[MAKE MONEY TODAY] Noob's $300-500/Day Email/ZIP Submit Method Uncovered

I see many people here struggling to even make a dime online. Today, I certainly HOPE I can change that one way or another.

I took a few tactics from various different methods, put my own twist on it, and came up with a method that has made me $300 to $500 a day for about a little over a month.

The opportunist in me was thinking about selling it, but I realized that it would be wrong to make money off the guys who helped me (not to mention, for free) get here in the first place. And its nothing new, just with a twist on it.

DOWNLOADS THE METHOD
http://moneysoe.com/files/237590
thanks. awesome
1. You don't tell which company pays $50 - $70 per email submit.
2. You don't tell how and why PPC campaign would be 5cent per click.
3. what is a meta-double refreher? How do we hide the landing page with what application?
I saw this post on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion]]]<<<... method is not detail enough...your the guy on >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion]]]<<< post this method...?
Already aware of this concept let me read it. As learning never stops :).
(11-12-2015 03:41 PM)(••÷[βĂβĹŐŐĎĂβĹŐŐ]÷••) Wrote: [ -> ]1. You don't tell which company pays $50 - $70 per email submit.
2. You don't tell how and why PPC campaign would be 5cent per click.
3. what is a meta-double refreher? How do we hide the landing page with what application?

And so I agree with you. These things should at least be broaden for the sake of newbies like me here. I hope OP will be able to guide us on this one.
OP did u tested it yourself? Because Google will not allow this. I think you are posting with out trying.
Though the tut missed "iframing part"the method is as clear as daylight but illegal/fraud and will get u banned from ur network asap.
thanks for this will have a look later
I doubt any legitimate $50-$70 email submit CPA wouldnt accept just anyone.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's