Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Facebook- Flex Targeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't a True BSO, but it's actually better and 100% facebook compliant. Instead of wasting your money on tools that may or may not beal facebook legit, Simply just go to your Power Editor and click on the help function.

Then go to the chat function. When you a rep finally comes on simply let them know that you are getting ready to launch a series of ads and you would like to have the "Flex Function Added to your ads account because it would help your targeting by a ton.

Once you have the function it will allow you to add and statements and not just or. This is like my 3rd share, but this is a good one. I wasn't able to get in on the Social Interest Freak Buy, but this does essentially the same thing. It's just free and 10000% facebook compliant. Hope it helps. If this isn't coded correctly please don't kill me. I'm not a hacker and wish I could share more. Beggin for reps...Happydance

[Image: IOemUfD.png?1]
you're right. this isn't a bso, a wso, or an early bird. start posting in the right section so the mods don't have to waste their time moving your threads

you've been here 3 years. you should know better by now. interesting share though...
Reference URL's