Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How to Launch a Coaching Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found this some place on the internet and thought I'd share in case it can help you if you're looking to create your own coaching program. Did a search and could not find it but I know this guy has quite a lot shared here on BBHF (so it might already exist).

Anyway here is the link in case it does not exist

Yours in service!

WW
A Sean Mize Production. Rep Added.
+rep to OP and here's the mirror:

Quote:http://megacloudfiles.com/t75a4w4w426n/H...e.zip.html

Contain 3 audios:
1)Introduction to a Coaching Business
2)How to Structure Your Coaching Program
3)How to Deliver Your Coaching Program
While Sean can tend to "go down a rabbit's hole" (as he sometimes says himself) when he is explaining things what you can't fault him for is his ability to break down actionable steps into step-by-step information you can use.

Even though I coach and have a number of his products since I first knew of him in 2006 he continues to produce an insane amount of information by leveraging evergreen approaches to information marketing.

Now he's repositioning himself to become a known entity in the self-help market...which is not such a bad thing since IM continues to be a battle of who can outsmart Google or their competitors all the time.
JMO most of these coaches don't have any real background or proof of their own abiity to do jack...

they make their money off "reports' and coaching...do they ever sell anything online or work with real life offline clients? I doubt it
(10-19-2015 01:24 AM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote: [ -> ]JMO most of these coaches don't have any real background or proof of their own abiity to do jack...

they make their money off "reports' and coaching...do they ever sell anything online or work with real life offline clients? I doubt it

That's the best thing about being a coach. You can simply teach and sell what you have done, experimented with or even what you are currently learning. The key is to mkae sure you're focused on those who want to do what you do/are attempting to do or be where you want to be.

That's what I love about it.

Where people make mistakes is when they try to set themselves up as "gurus" instead of simple experts. There's a big difference.

WW
Sean (the maker of this course) has been a round for a while, and I both love and hate his programs. He has a couple of good points but in order to get to them you have to put up with his crappy mp3's in which he sounds like he recording them from mars. No powerpoint, not nothing, just his voice... and yes, he often goes off and rambles a lot.

If you value your time and patience I would look somewhere else. He does have some good info though... that's if you are patient enough. Maybe I'm being sour because I've listened to him for hours and now it's time to move on. =D

Happy holidaze.
Reference URL's