Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] FREE and just Submitted for Review Premium Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, everyone.

This is my new course on NLP strategies for entrepreneurs.
It will [/b]. [b][u]And the only place I am offering these free coupons is here.[/u][/b]

Remember, the course is still under review, but this link gives you free access to it.
[url=https://www.udemy.com/draft/634170/?couponCode=LaunchNLPTudorache]https://www.udemy.com/draft/634170/?couponCode=LaunchNLPTudorache[/url][b]

Get it fast and let your friends know about it ASAP!

Thank you for being here for me for 1 year this month!

With friendship and respect,
Alina Tudorache - Top Udemy Instructor, NLP Business Architect
Alina, please enable the content.

"Warning: This course is in draft mode. MBA Alina Tudorache is still putting content to the course. "
[size=x-large][b]TO All Members: [color=#FF4500]Never Post any Draft Mode course[/color][/b] until they are [color=#32CD32][b]READY![/b][/color][/size]
The course is under review and it seems the coupon it's not working yet. I'll leave the free coupons opened and they will be available these days after the course is approved.
[quote='AlinaTudorache' pid='1459902' dateline='1444688131']
The course is under review and it seems the coupon it's not working yet. I'll leave the free coupons opened and they will be available these days after the course is approved.
[/quote]

[size=x-large]Don't fool us around! U're the Course Creator, the only one who can make your course as Draft or Open to enroll!

[b]U must delete this thread [/b]and [b]Start a new thread later[/b] if your course is ready, otherwise it's considered that u're aimed at [color=#FF0000][b]just taking this advantage to advertise your course for a certain period without first giving real free coupons at once! [/b][/color][/size]
let me know when its available
Alina, thanks for posting your work :)

Looking forward to release date.
Here's some 'Premium NLP' for you @Alina - STOP BEING A SELFISH GREEDY PARASITE ON BBHF.

It leads to a 'wealth' of appreciation and respect from the community you would have otherwise helped build vs. degrading it as you have done here with this useless SPAM.

Welcome to a 'real life strategy' everyone online knows is a winner ;-)

[quote='AlinaTudorache' pid='1459864' dateline='1444685122']
It will [/b]. [b][u]And the only place I am offering these free coupons is here.[/u][/b]
[/quote]

You haven't 'offered' anything, as you well know.

Is English NOT your native language - and why you are Not successful with using it?
How am I to believe now any course offered by you is able to lead me anywhere when you can't even use language successfully here on BBHF?
Stop pummeling instructors!
[quote='Williewortelke' pid='1460172' dateline='1444709824']
Stop pummeling instructors!
[/quote]

True, they deserve better treatment than this if people want more instructors to come on board.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's