Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Streetwise Seller Financing: Sell Your Property up to 70% Faster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Streetwise Seller Financing: Sell Your Property up to 70% Faster

Great book on learning how to sell property with seller financing (owner financing) -bukuu

Streetwise Seller Financing is designed as a complete guide to the entire process of seller financing real estate. Starting with the homework before the sale, Eddie Speed moves through underwriting, structuring the sale, complying with applicable state and federal laws, preventing default and what to do if your property does enter default.

https://mega.nz/#!Mw8FSZTK!hEw1H_SjWnGlv...qm--fHbdVI
(10-03-2015 02:55 PM)bukuu Wrote: [ -> ]Streetwise Seller Financing: Sell Your Property up to 70% Faster

Great book on learning how to sell property with seller financing (owner financing) -bukuu

Streetwise Seller Financing is designed as a complete guide to the entire process of seller financing real estate. Starting with the homework before the sale, Eddie Speed moves through underwriting, structuring the sale, complying with applicable state and federal laws, preventing default and what to do if your property does enter default.

https://mega.nz/#!Mw8FSZTK!hEw1H_SjWnGlv...qm--fHbdVI

Thanks but links do not work!
Here you go, uploaded on a different site.

Enjoy! Will share more Real Estate Edu as much as possible and I am always here to discuss REI, as I invest myself.

Magic Button :
PS
Enjoy REI Material ? Show some love Heart hit the add reputation link and I will continue to give back.

PPS
Any Real Estate Investors (or inspiring to be) on this Forum? I am always looking to collaborate and participate in JVs
Nice Share, Rep+ added
I am.. PM me sometime
Glad to see lots of you are enjoying the R.E Material, I will continue to add more as I get a chance, However, I want to share this Real Estate MasterMind Group thread for Any Real Estate Investors (or inspiring to be) on this Forum.

You all have plenty of material to read, so now its time to take action and get the ball rolling. You can start by joining the Real Estate MasterMind Group to improve your real estate investing career. Learn more and Join Below:

Rep added...I appreciate your real estate shares! Thank you!
Nice Share!!
Thanks Bukuu
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's