Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Anyone know what software/program can create these type videos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know what software/program can be used to create videos like below?

http://pixelstudiofx.com/start

https://www.fiverr.com/flakky_seo/create...oplay=true

I checked out explaindio, videomaker fx and easy sketch pro but didn't see this format shown as an example.

Thanks for your help
Doesn't look like it was done with only one piece of software. It does look like they were created with after effects and other software. Just a guess. But not likely done with only one. That's the nature of the video "creation" software available. There isn't an "ALL IN ONE".
The videos created by adobe after effect.
guess u can take videomakerfx or whatever but u need voiceover a other solution is maybe

articlevideorobot but they have fixed templates i have a coupon if you are intrested
Coupon for articlevideorobot? send me one plz
Yes ,It like Adobe after effect.This is a MG animation.
I am a video editor and I agree those were created using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
This can be done with Powerpoint too, except for the `logo blob' portion, which seems to be a Flash file.
Thanks everyone. Added reps around for everyone's feedback.

I eventually found it on videohive as an After Effect template.

Thanks again

(09-27-2015 06:48 PM)chillichong Wrote: [ -> ]guess u can take videomakerfx or whatever but u need voiceover a other solution is maybe

articlevideorobot but they have fixed templates i have a coupon if you are intrested

Thanks, chillichong

I will get in touch if I find I want to try using articlevideorobot.
do you still have coupons for articlevideorobot?

please share pm
thx

(09-27-2015 06:48 PM)chillichong Wrote: [ -> ]guess u can take videomakerfx or whatever but u need voiceover a other solution is maybe

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's