Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: WHMCS 6.1.0 RC Retail Untouched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WHMCS | v6.1.0. The Complete Client Management, Hosting, Billing and Support Solution.
[Image: home.png]

Release Date: 10th SEP 2015

This version is 100% untouched. It is just the version you would get from WHMCS yourself if you had an account with license.

Demo Link:
http://demo.whmcs.com/

Download Link:
http://mir.cr/1MVL12G2

Virustotal (although unnecessary in this case):
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8ff0c...442757310/

If you liked this, please REP+
#####
Crank is this your own downloaded purchased clean version or have you
just found it and reposted it?
#####
(09-21-2015 12:23 AM)supercharger Wrote: [ -> ]#####
Crank is this your own downloaded purchased clean version or have you
just found it and reposted it?
#####

It is my own Sir.

[Image: GB88l7A.png]
"Version 6.1, which will be out next week"
So are you sharing the license too, because the issue here, without a valid license is that if it is not properly nulled, it will call back to WHMCS and a randomly set algorithm will shut you down after whatever number it chooses of members you have and cease to work.

Then you are stuck without a management system unless you purchase a license. Could be 200 customers or 2, depending on what WHMCS determines at the time. Unfortunately, if you share the license with others, you will loose yours. See where I am going with this?...
(09-21-2015 12:41 AM)Gamestation Wrote: [ -> ]"Version 6.1, which will be out next week"

Thats why it is a release candidate. download.whmcs.com at the bottom.

(09-21-2015 12:43 AM)Gabby Wrote: [ -> ]So are you sharing the license too, because the issue here, without a valid license is that if it is not properly nulled, it will call back to WHMCS and a randomly set algorithm will shut you down after whatever number it chooses of members you have and cease to work.

Then you are stuck without a management system unless you purchase a license. Could be 200 customers or 2, depending on what WHMCS determines at the time. Unfortunately, if you share the license with others, you will loose yours. See where I am going with this?...

I would share the license if it was truly mine, but i just cracked this account lol
(09-21-2015 12:43 AM)Gabby Wrote: [ -> ]So are you sharing the license too, because the issue here, without a valid license is that if it is not properly nulled, it will call back to WHMCS and a randomly set algorithm will shut you down after whatever number it chooses of members you have and cease to work.

You are better off purchasing whmcs, i tried many of these a few years ago and back then it was easier to null, nowadays to get a truly nulled version you would have to pay some cracker to null it completely, no ping backs etc that's why i saved and purchased it, if you want to run a hosting business its better to have an official copy and keep your customers data safe..

Just MHO..

Anywayz Thanks for the share....
(09-21-2015 01:15 AM)Gamestation Wrote: [ -> ]You are better off purchasing whmcs, i tried many of these a few years ago and back then it was easier to null, nowadays to get a truly nulled version you would have to pay some cracker to null it completely, no ping backs etc that's why i saved and purchased it, if you want to run a hosting business its better to have an official copy and keep your customers data safe..

Just MHO..

I agree!!! Perfect 10
(09-21-2015 01:29 AM)Gabby Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2015 01:15 AM)Gamestation Wrote: [ -> ]You are better off purchasing whmcs, i tried many of these a few years ago and back then it was easier to null, nowadays to get a truly nulled version you would have to pay some cracker to null it completely, no ping backs etc that's why i saved and purchased it, if you want to run a hosting business its better to have an official copy and keep your customers data safe..

Just MHO..

I agree!!! Perfect 10

I just posted my nulled version...
THANKS A LOT!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's