Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Is MicroWorkers Safe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I am currently signing up for microworkers and they are asking for my credit card number and address, have you guys ever worked with them before, if so, do they pay and is it safe?Cool
I have, I have never been asked for credit card or address, only payment method which I chose to be paypal. Yes, I have been paid several times with no problem, £20.00, £40.00 not a problem.
@Nokia

Its seems like its a legit site ... can u please tell any other sites like that which pay too...

I am from INDIA ...
one more thing if i post wrong country will it create any problem in microworkers or on any other site?
Make sure you give actual proper Details . They send a post to your house when you withdraw funds . Yes Its safe .
@mad

:( but for us (INDIA) there are hardly 10-11 jobs?

In total they not even amount $2 and consumes a lot of time :(

is not there any way out?
I earn like $3000 on MW and they never ask my credit card info... If any job ask you to fill CC info just report it. Always use moneybookers to withdrew money
hey dude,

I HIGHLY recommend you not to use this shit!! I signed up few months ago and deposited $20 on it. After they sent me an email asking me that they can approve my jobs til i send them my credit card numbers what i completely refused, and when i contacted them to get backcharged they never answer me this is a big SCAM.
are there any other legit sites like fiverr?
odesk.com and also amazon turk for microjobs. vworker.com(I've used them to hire programmers)
They are not only safe but also trusted.
Yo can share anything with them except secret matter.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's