Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Email Marketing Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a big list of emails from usa , i also have other infos like ph no, address, name etc , I am new at email marketing , so i am seeking someone who can partner with me and can generate money together , anyone interested here ?
Is it a new list? If so I am interested!
How you guys plan to send emails?
PM me, if the list is new we can work together
hi
you want to create a company wich country .?
What kind of business you have?
how can somebody being new to email marketing could possibly have a big list of US emails and don't know what to do with it? if this is another one of those selling tricks then it works because there are people falling for it but i think majority knows this style already. just maybe...
(09-17-2015 01:55 AM)corei3 Wrote: [ -> ]how can somebody being new to email marketing could possibly have a big list of US emails and don't know what to do with it? if this is another one of those selling tricks then it works because there are people falling for it but i think majority knows this style already. just maybe...

Scrapped, purchased, stolen or a combination of all three.
(09-17-2015 01:55 AM)corei3 Wrote: [ -> ]how can somebody being new to email marketing could possibly have a big list of US emails and don't know what to do with it? if this is another one of those selling tricks then it works because there are people falling for it but i think majority knows this style already. just maybe...

There are many siteweb can buy list from
Reference URL's