Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar [30 Videos (mp4)]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gary Halbert - College of Millionaires Seminar

This is a classic that every marketer should have in their library.
I'll see if I can find the sales letter, I could have sworn I had a pdf of it.
The below info is just a blurb from a search. - NC

[Image: snap.jpg]

“Here is why: Until a short time ago, there was a place in Key West, Florida called “The College of Millionaires”. It was created by a man named Gary C. Halbert. What Halbert and his “college” became famous for, was giving intense “secret” 3-1/2 day seminars… which cost… each attendee $6,950… just to get in the door!” (NOTE: This price did not include travel or hotel expenses!)

Speakers include:

Gary Halbert
Nancy Jones
Eric Weinstein
Tracy tilson
Dan Kennedy
Alan Mills
Richard Guyer
Mike Glaspie
John Eager

Gary Halbert was a Legend for a reason

Gary Worked with Jay Abraham, John Carlton and Many Top marketers very closely on Marketing/copywriting and in this course you will gain valuable insights on marketing and growing your business faster.

Get It:
Important -> IMPORT this into to your own mega account. Do not download directly.
Note: If you ignore this and it craps out, that's your problem. I can't stand them to begin with and I'm not wasting my time screwing around with it again.

Grab Torrent:
Magic Button :
WOW! Thanks for uploading this old school GEM SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer

I already have this seminar that I obtained a few years ago, JUST going to say...if YOU are a serious marketer download this NOW!
+20 Reps... Hefty Chunk of a SHARE!
Incredible share. Thanks very much.
Thanks for the phenomenal share NC...repped
thanks for this Incredible share.
Many THANKS NC!!! REPS and Respects!
Thank you for the share. Looks very interesting.

BATMAN
A must watch for every marketer . thanks for share . Max Reps
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's