Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Magic Mag Theme Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to either sell my themeforest account for the purchase of my theme with a few other things on account. For the price of what the theme is on themeforest now at $58. I will change the password as temporary password and put that person that wants to buy the account to their email address, and I would only be able to take a payment via paypal.

I want to get a different theme, but this is the only way I could do it. I doubt anyone would be interested in doing this, but I would like to get a different theme that I wanted, but currently out of luck on funds. I know I asked for help before, and hope you don't think I am trying to scam.

I am pretty honest compared to a lot of people on the internet. Just let me know and we can do a swap for envato account for $58, You get everything in it, and I will just start a new account. Only problem is you will have my username as utahman1971, but that is only a minor issue for having a theme and couple of plugins.

PM me if you are interested.Smile

Sales Page: http://themeforest.net/item/news-magic-n...r/10062983

list of what in the account:

Sinister - Pure CSS Image Hover Effects

News Magic - News Magazine Newspaper

Social Share Page Views AddOn - WordPress

Ultimate Social Deux

Visual Composer Popup Notifications

Think of this as helping me for my birthday present. My birthday is on August 6th.
Actually it would be $60 because they won't deposit on Envato by $58, they do it by 10, 20, 30, and so forth.

No one is interested, then I will just ignore this.

I don't come to this site a lot. So if you are interested then visit my profile and email me at the email of my profile.

Nevermind email is not showing on profile. Just add gmail.com to my username and that is my email.
Apparently I can change the username on the account and email and password. Only if someone is interested.

Consider carefully before changing your username as frequent changes are not permitted. Changes to your username may have an affect on URLs to your profile, items or services. History of username changes will be displayed on your profile.
Reference URL's