Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] - Email Domination + OTO1 + OTO2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thank you! Great share + rep added.

Edit: but can't download from mega.co.nz :( Please make some mirror!
A pertinent and brief Review:

If you might be interested in the core reasoning and test results of a guy (and his company) who sends out an average of 1 MILLION emails a day!!!, along with his strategies to hold on the interest and well-being of his customers - in every email..., you should get this.

And, voila..., you can get it FREE here on BBHF.

The material shows (in ways that may be very familiar to you, if you've spent any time here over the last few years) how to build a core 500 person list that wants emails from you.

The unique part of this course is Adrian's method of approaching new emails on his list with Branding, Credibility and Value - and doing it efficiently. So when he offers a new product his new prospects are ready to give it a chance.

It is a seriously large download. But it comes along with the OTOs.

The downloads are like this:

Beginners course
Advanced Course - this is the one I recommend to download if you only do one. (4.8 GB - REALLY)
DFY Emails OTO1 $197
CPA Mastery OTO2
Elite Profits Webinar
Member Bonuses

Checking this out will very likely help you figure out something very valuable to your operation without having to spend $100K in testing to get better results. When you deal in large numbers like these guys, they adopt useful shortcuts that can streamline your operation the same way. You benefit from their necessity to get results easier.

Have a good weekend.

AbeLincolnBart

PS: The only major flaw (for my situation) is that the ONLY method taught for obtaining email subscribers is via Facebook. No other method (of which there are countless ways of skinning that cat) is dealt with. The Software being offered is Facebook-centric and very likely works as stated. The course is about getting the best possible results from the leads you already have. So for those with an existing "working" traffic source for lead generation, this course WILL work for you. ALB
Outstanding share!! Reps to you.
great share thanks alot
(07-11-2015 12:37 AM)TheLastAuthor Wrote: [ -> ]Sales Page: http://emaildomination.com/live/
Download : https://mega.co.nz/#F!AN1VlapC!ntTj5hU9Q-S0mjIb1fSg2A
Enjoy, guys

Why you ....?
That is my share and my Mega link, I shared in VIP and you just copy pasted that here in non-VIP...
For reps?

Can't help it with these guys
The link is not working...
(07-11-2015 03:37 AM)Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]The link is not working...

You can get it in the VIP section
i get it in another forum and share with you guys, i love this forum :)
Oh..link not working...Any mirrors please.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's