Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: HACKING - How to discover dirt info from a criminal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people

For those who are interested in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency - a Brazilian company, CoinBR, is currently lobbying with the government to discuss and propose a "regulation similar to more mature markets like USA, England and Canada".

Well, this sux. But what sucks more is that, Rocelo Lopes, CoinBR founder is an international criminal - it was related to "Operação Pirita" - a brazilian federal police operation in partnership with FBI and is not arrested due to several Habeas Corpus and a lot of money spent.

Well, I know capitalism is capitalism and sooner or later it would grab its hands in cryptomarket. On the other hand, I also know that cryptocurrency is backed up by heavy crypto-anarchy philosophy, and I'm on this side. So I don't like the idea of a kingpin-wannabe controling south american bitcoin market through its companies.

The politician involved, the one who's officially calling the discussion, is also corrupt. My intention is to gather enough proof to make it public so official agents are pulled to follow the rabbit and find out the truth.

That said, I'd like some help, in form of information:

1 - How could I get more sensitive info from him? Is there a way to have access to his facebook messages, for instance?

2 - Does anyone have access to those intouch websites that obtains sensitive information about people and companies?

3 - Any tools, hands-on-guide?

Thanks in advance.
You could trick him into going into a fake facebook page you'll make and try to "Log in", then you show an "error" and redirects him to facebook.
You'll have to send the page to him though, and convince him to log into.
Or else you can brute force his facebook: Log into facebook, go to his facebook, find his facebook id (Usually in the URL) and then use it as login, then use a bruteforce program to try and find his pass.
get him to open an email with a keylogger attached ;)
you can pretty much see all passwords and whatever he types.
(07-17-2015 10:30 PM)cүвεя_נυηкιε Wrote: [ -> ]get him to open an email with a keylogger attached ;)
you can pretty much see all passwords and whatever he types.

This is a low level quality attempt as it involves convincing him to download the file attachment which will be a program (the keylogger) and run/install on his computer. If the keylogger is flagged by popular antivirus software even worst low level because if he is running any antivirus chances are that its going to flag the download and he is going to immediately back off.

Even if the keylogger is not flagged by any antivirus software, the chances of this working is pretty much the same changes you have of succeeding to obtain a conversion after running a marketing campaign, 3 our of 100 views/prints/clicks.

I like better the idea of creating a fake authentic looking facebook page using a domain name that looks as closely to facebook.com (maybe faceb00.com, feisbook.com, facbook.com, fasebook.com, baceboook.com, facebuuk.com well you get the picture) and then send out an email from this domain name telling him that he has a new facebook message (or new friend solicitation, etc) and to click here to sign in to read it. This is a high level quality attempt and will give you pretty much the same level of success rate as emailing all your already double opted in email lists from people who wants to hear about your product from a specific niche, well about a 50% success rate that is.
If you know his email address then run it at thatsthem.com to see what comes up,

If you know one or more of his domain names perform a whois search.

If you know his phone number then run it at thatsthem.com to see what comes up.

Thatsthem.com is a completely 100% free database that can tell you all kinds of information about almost anyone if you know their email address, or phone number. In fact I already have a good experience solving a good case locally at my neighborhood, my local church pastor that is one of my computer repair customers had a woman that was harassing him over email, he called me to ask me if I can help him track this person based on just an email address. I showed up to the church and the pastor gave me an email. I went to thatsthem.com, I typed that email address there and sure her address, phone number, yearly salary, related person(s) living with her, relatives, etc appeared there, my client (the pastor) was very satisfied. Today this person is no longer harassing him, case solved.
Reference URL's