Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: $500-2000 to invest Internet marketing, niche blogs???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
500-2000 budget which way would be best to make money? I have dabbled in IM and have been looking over starting a slew of micro niche sites but so many people are stating they are worthless. This led me to think about starting a few authority niche sites and going hard in that direction. I don't have much experience with niche blogs but im pretty good with wordpress. Are there other things I should consider or would authority sites be best?
delete your inbox messages i gotta send you something
I would go with niche sites, create and nurture an audience, sell my own products and affiliate products. PM me if you want to chat about it.
Eleni
Have you ever considered CPA marketing... If so conatct me... I think we can make some good money together
I have tried cpa as well and it worked ok while the bing vouchers were available.
Contact me... I think we can make some money
i do various legal business investment, and thus i can help you utilize your money in the very right place. Where you as well get a possible legal guarantee for your money (wherever possible).

Thus if you are looking to make genuine money, yes it may be little slow effective but it will be 100% guaranteed in a month turn around.

So ping me if interested Cheers!
Start a online marketing business for local businesses and invest that money in the website, a few ads, branding, forming a team and training.
Reference URL's