Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Vide0 P0p Funnels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vide0 P0p Funnels

Can someone please share this. Looks pretty interesting.

Sales Page:

Code:
http://videopf.com/

Thanks
Penny
Ya looks very good, bump bump
Yes! Bump it...
I'd love to see a share on this too as it would be just what I need for an offline video site.

I'm a little wary of buying it because it looks as though you don't get very many videos with the FE and one of the affiliates who was pushing it set up a demo site that didn't work! So if a big-time affiliate can't figure it out and there's only like 3 pre-made videos, I'd have to think twice about buying it!
Bump Bump Please!
(06-20-2015 01:07 PM)offlineguy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see a share on this too as it would be just what I need for an offline video site.

I'm a little wary of buying it because it looks as though you don't get very many videos with the FE and one of the affiliates who was pushing it set up a demo site that didn't work! So if a big-time affiliate can't figure it out and there's only like 3 pre-made videos, I'd have to think twice about buying it!

Yes I agree. If it works properly it would be very useful. Let's hope somebody gets it and gives us a review.
please bummp for this .
Bummmmp Please!
(06-20-2015 01:07 PM)offlineguy Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see a share on this too as it would be just what I need for an offline video site.

I second that. But let's see if anyone has it yet?
Seems to be server based...hard to share..
Reference URL's