Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] PHP Search Engine [Purchased]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe has been shared before, maybe not. Search function is not working good enough in this website...Either ways, here we go:

Sales Page: http://codecanyon.net/item/php-search-engine/4052196

PHP Search Engine Script allows your visitors to search for sites, images, videos, news and even more, using tens of filters available for all searches. Also the script uses Bootstrap framework so you can quickly change the design. Also the script have a live pagination implemented, it’s cross-browser and cross-device compatible (pc, tablet, phone), and more!

Live Demo: PHP Search Engine Script
Video Demo: Watch Video

Features

Web, Images, Videos and News Search.
Search for .DOC, .XLS, .PDF and so much more…
Bootstrap integration, change the entire design in seconds!
Live pagination (no page refresh), no server load.
Safe Search feature (Off, Moderate, Strict).
Highlight the searched keyword in the results.
Open results in new tab (or _self) feature.
Various operands (like “site:codecanyon.net” or “link: codecanyon.net” and even more…).
3 Widgets available on the home-screen…
Option set the results per page up to 50.
Cross Browser compatible, mobile and tablet responsive.
Updates

Update 1.4 (5/3/2015)
Added title tags for the dedicated Web, Images, Videos and News search pages
Migration from MySQL (deprecated in higher PHP versions) to MySQLi
Improved the header title display
Fixed an issue where html tags would be allowed on filters
Other minor improvements
Update 1.3 (1/11/2015)
Fixed an issue where html tag could be added in the top bar.
Affected files: index.php, /sources/web.php – images.php – videos.php and news.php.
Update 1.2 (5/12/2013)
Fixed an issue when visiting a search query for the first time, returning 0 results.
Affected files: index.php, /sources/web.php – images.php – videos.php and news.php.
Update 1.1 (4/5/2013)
Switched the script from file_get_contents to cURL, which is faster.
Added custom title tags for the Web, Images, Videos and News search pages.
Affected files: index.php, entire requests folder and web.php, images.php, videos.php, news.php files from the folder sources.
Note: It requires a Bing Search API Key (From Azure Marketplace, it’s free), you can create one for free at https://datamarket.azure.com/ , allow_url_fopen enabled, cURL library.

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!lh50BY4A!aRdjkY57j5...Mgtsj1htEo

RegardsCoolBiggrinCool
thanks for this share
rep+ added
Hi, thanks for share but admin pass provided in Documentation.html is not working. Please provide admin pass.
The default username is "admin", and the password is "pricop2008@yahoo.com" without quotes.
(06-11-2015 04:17 AM)Cronos783 Wrote: [ -> ]The default username is "admin", and the password is "pricop2008@yahoo.com" without quotes.

I know this pass and tried logging in using this but its not working that's why i asked here? Is there a way to reset it?
(06-12-2015 04:09 AM)shiva111 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2015 04:17 AM)Cronos783 Wrote: [ -> ]The default username is "admin", and the password is "pricop2008@yahoo.com" without quotes.

I know this pass and tried logging in using this but its not working that's why i asked here? Is there a way to reset it?

did you import the sql?
(06-12-2015 04:27 AM)jdgp42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015 04:09 AM)shiva111 Wrote: [ -> ]

did you import the sql?

Yup, did everything mentioned in Documentation.html but still unable to login
You can try and go to phpMyAdmin and searh for the table "admin" and change the value "password" from "a5ff20e027ef3106d327a99321fb0313" (pricop2008@yahoo.com) to "21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3" (admin) so you login with admin:admin
Hi, i tried installing on my second server and its working now, on the first server its still not working, i don't understand what could be the reason, but lots of thanks for sharing and help.
Now everything seems to work fine execept "Home widget 2" see image:
[Image: 7wwph6l.jpg]
Reference URL's