Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WinRAR All Versions Universal License Key file for Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Obviously, since the emergence of 7-Zip, WinRAR was no longer the best compression/decompression software (mainly according to the compression ratio). But there is no denying the fact that WinRAR still has the most users around the world until now.

This license key file is universally working for WinRAR all versions in any language (41 kinds of languages) on Windows both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download link ----> key file

password ----> bestblackhatforum.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please dont make mirrors .. if so .. then i will delete download links ...... request Angry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please add rep+
42rockSad

sorry forget to post instructions
------------------------->
Use Instructions //

download and install from WinRAR official site
extract and copy the reg key file (‘rarreg.key‘) to WinRAR’s installation directory
all done, enjoy!
(06-11-2015 12:29 AM)greatdeven Wrote: [ -> ]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please dont make mirrors .. if so .. then i will delete download links ...... request Angry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, isn't the point of making mirrors to ensure that the download/share remains available if the original share gets taken down?

And what happens of the share you have gets taken down? Do people have to ask you to reupload?

I'm just struggling right now to understand the logic behind your request ... PLUS, you'll only know about mirrors if they're made under this thread directly anyway.

A member could simply download, repackage and upload their repackaged item as a new, totally differently named [Get] here on any of the hundreds of other BH forums. What happens then?

Just trying to understand what exactly you're trying to do with your demand!
THX FOR SHARE OP BACKUP MIRROR

Code:
http://mediafire.com/jk0m5zp076os/rarreg.rar
your dont read the rule its a need premium account you know what happend "banned"
(06-11-2015 08:29 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2015 12:29 AM)greatdeven Wrote: [ -> ]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait, isn't the point of making mirrors to ensure that the download/share remains available if the original share gets taken down?

And what happens of the share you have gets taken down? Do people have to ask you to reupload?

I'm just struggling right now to understand the logic behind your request ... PLUS, you'll only know about mirrors if they're made under this thread directly anyway.

A member could simply download, repackage and upload their repackaged item as a new, totally differently named [Get] here on any of the hundreds of other BH forums. What happens then?

1 reason bro, i guess he make money with that premium account, may be affiliate
(06-11-2015 08:42 AM)xarbaxv Wrote: [ -> ]your dont read the rule its a need premium account you know what happend "banned"
(06-11-2015 08:29 AM)WorldWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]

1 reason bro, i guess he make money with that premium account, may be affiliate

You are 2000% right.
Sharing a WinRar license is like beating a blind crippled puppy with a sausage that he is never gonna be allowed to eat.

You already get the software for free pretty much all you get is a please buy popup, there are also plenty of open source / free alternatives.

Add that to the fact that the OP doesn't want you make mirrors, well, I'll leave you to make your own judgement(s).....
hello guyz ... i understand ....you can make mirrors ..... thanks .... for advices
worked like a charm, thanks for the share!
(06-11-2015 02:48 PM)moonbeam Wrote: [ -> ]worked like a charm, thanks for the share!
welcome
Than you bro, it works
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's