Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] WP4FB 3.0 (WP plugin for FB fan pages)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The No. 1 WordPress plugin to create viral Facebook fan pages.
Didn't see this outside the VIP, so i would like to share...

Attention:
Virustotal score is 1/57, see the picture.

[Image: 06.04.2015-03.35.png]

Sale page:
Magic Button :

Download:

Videos:
Great share! Thank you!
Thanks for the share. Is it nulled?
is it infected??
(06-04-2015 01:09 PM)hiphop Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the share. Is it nulled?

I played a little with this tool, it is working...

(06-04-2015 01:38 PM)zynet Wrote: [ -> ]is it infected??

It is showing 1/57 on virustotal, but i don't really know is it false positive...
That is the reason i uploaded the picture from the virustotal scan, so people can see and decide from themselves.
(06-04-2015 08:46 PM)tokonju Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015 01:09 PM)hiphop Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the share. Is it nulled?

I played a little with this tool, it is working...

(06-04-2015 01:38 PM)zynet Wrote: [ -> ]is it infected??

It is showing 1/57 on virustotal, but i don't really know is it false positive...
That is the reason i uploaded the picture from the virustotal scan, so people can see and decide from themselves.

Tokonju,

thanks for your honest reply. is this a zip file that can be reuploaded to a website, without needing to be unziped first??
If you are using "uplaod the plugin" from the wp, than no, if you are using ftp(manual upload) than yes...
(06-05-2015 12:24 AM)tokonju Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using "uplaod the plugin" from the wp, than no, if you are using ftp(manual upload) than yes...

then the virus risk is just to a website?
(06-05-2015 09:33 AM)zynet Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2015 12:24 AM)tokonju Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using "uplaod the plugin" from the wp, than no, if you are using ftp(manual upload) than yes...

then the virus risk is just to a website?

Yes, but anyway i think that is a false positive. Saw some other people heaving the same type of "virus" in the scan, and they also think that there is no risk...
mediafire download page captcha is screwed up. any chance of a mirror?

thanks for this share though. maxreps.

--jm
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's