Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [CLOSED] Legit referral traffic - free or cheap ebay hits and links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best ways for cheap traffic

1. Referral traffic

If you're weak, stuck behind a powerful friend!

As in money laundering operations, we need to find a powerful and legitimate website who will "clean" our public proxy hits...
Before describing the method i'd like to state that i don't have any affiliation or other relation with the websites or any software used for this method...

For my experiment I chose eBay... eBay is there, is not as strict as it seems, and it has a nice feature which we'll try to exploit - it keeps a history of the unsold items for 60 days... What if we could turn this feature into an advantage?
How? Not too complicated... We'll use iframes and for better results, a cloaking script... Everything was found here on BBHF but, like with the expensive Swiss watches, we'll add some complications, just for the beauty of it.
We'll register a free account with Auctiva and Supreme (but there are many others too, from the same range)... These two will allow the "legit" insertion of <script> <no-script> tags in our html code, because they will use them for inserting their own scripts in the auction's body... Is not necessary, but why not trying?

After we'll grant access in our eBay account for these 2 free eBay partners, we'll list something, it doesn't matter very much what, but if it is related to our target website's domain - the better...
I sell watches on my target website, so i'll list a watch. I'm not very interested to sell it on eBay, but I need my auction, so i'll ask twice as much as the normal price... Hopefully i won't sell it soon... :)
In the auction's html code, I will have the Auctiva and Supreme sections, nicely delimited and marked with "DO NOT MODIFY"...
I never was a church boy, so i'll modify it... I will find the start of the Supreme section, for example (gallery or feedback or something else), and I will delete their script and insert mine, which will contain a dissimulated iframe script,something like this: <script>document.write('<i'+'fr'+'ame src'+'="ht'+'tp://'+'my-target.website/cloaking-script.php" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="yes" hspace="0" height="300px"></iframe></script>... It doesn't matter if you keep the full size of your website in the iframe, or you use the 1 pixel size iframe or a 1000pixels one, all we want in the end is to have a live working link in the auction's body...
We will publish the auction and wait for a day or two, then we will close the auction for some reason... The auction will end in the unsold section, and it will stay there for 60 days, with our smart iframe link in it...
On the website we'll create a php file containing a cloaking script which is meant to keep a clean and safe website, but it also act as a dispatcher for 10-20-100 links... I have the script, it was shared somewhere here on BBHF, I can share it too...
Our initial eBay iframe will point to this link dispatcher, like in the iframe example... All we have to do is to hit hardly on the unsold item auction's URL.
We can do that very easy using the service of a specialized website, with no more than 10Euro/month... They will send thousands of hits to the target (the closed eBay auction) every day... Or we can use a free bot or mass hits generator, there are plenty of them around here...
But how can we multiply the auction's URL? You don't need a brain surgery diploma to do it, just change the auction's URL termination to the all available eBay websites... For example, if we will have our auction at ebay.com, we can make a similar link to ebay.de, ebay.at, ebay.ch, and so on... is easy to find all the eBay websites, it must be over 30 of them... Each of these ebay websites will show your auction and will generate a hit on the iframe target...
We will also use the auctiva.com portfolio feature, which will contain our auction's link in this form: auctiva.com/stores/viewstoreitem.aspx?item=xxxxxxxxxx...
We will also use the cgi URL format from eBay, that's cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=xxxxxxxxx , which will be cloned 30+ times (once for for every eBay website)...
So we started with a link inserted in our auction's iframe script, we multiplied the link to 30+ eBay websites, we also used Auctiva and Supreme links to our eBay portofolio and again, the cgi.ebay formatted link multiplied by 30+ eBay websites...
That's a lot of links for a single auction... let's make 10 auctions... :) that will lead to almost 1000 eBay links, ready to be hit by a free hit generator or by a specialized website (for a small amount)...
For all the text manipulation, I use textmechanic.com, is very handy and very useful...
If we use the link to the cloaking script on our target website, that will rotate randomly the target's pages, depending on our settings, to 10-20-100 products...
Finally we'll have to mix this traffic with "legit" hits, I use Diabolic Traffic Bot (which is one of the best and cheapest, and what's more important, it drastically reduce the traffic bounce)... At the end we will have thousands of eBay referrer legit hits to our website, exactly as if you would have an
eBay affiliate website or something, google can't be bothered too much and eBay is a serious referrer, it can't harm the website's future development... And in this process, you will also end with some nice and strong eBay links on google webmaster tools...Cheap and practical "legit" eBay referral traffic...
You don't have to use the cloaking script if you don't want to... I use it just because I can add a timer for the hits, so the link coming from eBay will stay to the main target website for a number of seconds, then it will be re-directed randomly to one of the chosen sub-pages... Just a little trick to reduce the bounce...
Of course, you can use the same trick with many other high ranked websites which are allowing the insertion of html code... You can also use many other eBay partner programs besides Auctiva or Supreme, or none, I had the iframe script inserted with no dissimulation, directly in the auction's body and it worked with no problems...

Here some results:
[Image: analytics.jpg]

And links:
[Image: webmaster-tools.jpg]

And examples to working links to some closed auctions injected with the iframes link:

auctiva modified

random ebay link

random cgi-ebay link

Of course, there's plenty of room for improvement...I only use this method from 2-3 months and never had enough time for fine tunnings, but the results are quite impressive... Just share your opinion here, somebody will benefit from it...
Reference URL's