Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] TheOneDollarGift - 500,000 Visitors Using Free Traffic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I am bit curious about this and wondering if anyone has joined or if someone knows what this is all about.

The $1 offer "claims" to teach you some kind of free traffic generation techniques.

Here is the link:

Thanks in advance for your comments! Cool
if it was paypal,i would have given it to the community right now...it says credit card.....so sad...
(05-27-2015 06:58 PM)Vyshakh Wrote: [ -> ]if it was paypal,i would have given it to the community right now...it says credit card.....so sad...

I totally agree with you, it is not worth it really if they are asking for credit cards. I don't like paying with credit cards either, so i really understand you.

It is a bad marketing technique actually to ask for a credit card without establishing some sort of trustworthiness with your new visitors. I haven't registered really so i didn't know they asked for that. If i knew, i wouldn't have posted the thread from the start.

Either way, thanks a lot for your update on that!

> Reps Added!
There are actually 3 webinars in total, all of them costing $1, so although I f***ing hate any sh*tty upsells, I thought paying an extra $2 wasn't too much of a problem, especially when it can help out this community, :). As soon as I have access to the replays, I will see about sharing them here, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Webinar 1: How We Got 500,000 Visitors For Free

Webinar 2: How We Built A Targeted List Of 70,000+ People

Webinar 3: How We Made £655,423.88 ($1,000,000) In 7 Days

Please be patient though, apparently webinar details are going to be sent out by 1st-2nd June, so hopefully the replays are going to be available pretty much straight away after the live webinars.
(06-01-2015 01:23 AM)Anno1366 Wrote: [ -> ]There are actually 3 webinars in total, all of them costing $1, so although I f***ing hate any sh*tty upsells, I thought paying an extra $2 wasn't too much of a problem, especially when it can help out this community, :). As soon as I have access to the replays, I will see about sharing them here, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Please be patient though, apparently webinar details are going to be sent out by 1st-2nd June, so hopefully the replays are going to be available pretty much straight away after the live webinars.

thank alot waiting ....

thanks alot , will be waiting bro SmileSmileSmile
(06-01-2015 01:23 AM)Anno1366 Wrote: [ -> ]There are actually 3 webinars in total, all of them costing $1, so although I f***ing hate any sh*tty upsells, I thought paying an extra $2 wasn't too much of a problem, especially when it can help out this community, :). As soon as I have access to the replays, I will see about sharing them here, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Thank for you doing this. Rep added!

Hey..how you doing? I tried buying this but on the page, it says offer is closed. Please if you have bought it before it closed, kindly share it...
Thanks.
The first webinar is shared here , and the other 2 will be added as soon as I get them, Smile
Hello. Anybody have this http://theonedollargift.com/databank/ ?
Code:
http://theonedollargift.com/databankuser3207/download.pdf
Reference URL's