Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to Promote Insurance and Credit Score Offers etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm aware that PPC or PPV can be used. The thing is we need top quality and targetted traffic. There are sites like Traffic Vance and Lead Impact, but remember there leads come from ppl who has mainly downloaded a free game. What I mean by that is, whenever one downloads a free game, they accept (knowingly or unknowingly) to be shown ads. My issue is these are great if you're promoting free games/ downloads etc... But how would you promote the Credit Score offers that pay out $20 to $30 etc with multiple page submits.

Another part of it, is the landing page used. Do you mimic an actual site, and put a button saying free credit score etc
When you promote these kind of offers you have to use angles. What I mean by angles is indirect marketing. For example, when you promote Credit report offers build a landing page for people looking to buy a car, aot of these people might not know their credit scores and you could offer them a free trial to do so. Same with car insurance offers. You can buy a car without having car insurance. Target major car auction websites and build landing pages around that. You have to think outside the box when it comes to marketing online. Give it a try/
Reference URL's