Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Cash in on LinkedIn 2015 - Instantly Establish Yourself as an Expert and Win High Paying Clients!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: cashinonlinkedin.jpg]

NEWLY UPDATED FOR 2015!

Are you new to LinkedIn, or you have joined LinkedIn but aren't getting the most out of it yet?

At last there is a step by step guide in PDF format that will show you exactly how you can use LinkedIn to establish yourself as an expert, boost your credibility, and win high paying offline clients - or land yourself your ideal job!

[Image: 77-222x300.png]

You get 34 pages of top notch information from UK internet marketer James Winsoar, who has been marketing online since 1999. Based on the best selling video course by the same name, but fully updated for 2015 with all the latest LinkedIn changes.

Inside you will learn:
  • How to optimize your LinkedIn profile to appear higher in the LinkedIn search results and get more profile views
  • How to stand out from the crowd with an attractive profile header graphic (not many profiles have this!)
  • A free secret network that will enable you to expand your LinkedIn connections quickly and easily
  • How to crush LinkedIn Group marketing - the key to exponentially increasing your reach on LinkedIn
  • How to use advanced search to find prospective clients, employers, and other contacts effortlessly!
  • How to secure your account so that competitors cannot steal or spy on your precious contacts
  • How to find the perfect job or recruit the ideal employee using LinkedIn
  • A sneaky but legal trick to hijack competitors profiles to funnel visitors to your own profile for free!
  • The best times and frequencies to post updates to reach most of your LinkedIn network
  • 15 different ideas for post types to keep your content flowing
    • Best of all.. you will not need to pay LinkedIn for any of the above, you can do all of this using the basic FREE LinkedIn membership! I've included workarounds that enable you to contact people outside of your network using LinkedIn for FREE without paying for their optional Premium subscription - this is worth the cost of the eBook in itself!!

FREE BONUS FOR LIFE! You are also going to receive an interview with a LinkedIn expert each month for life. That's right! I might start charging $47 a month for this in the future, but if you buy this WSO today, you're going to get these interviews for FREE and learn invaluable information many months into the future - for the low one-off price of just $7. I know, I must be crazy!

Why am I offering all of this for such a low price? LinkedIn membership is growing rapidly, from 225 million professionals using it in 2012 when I first made the original Cash in on LinkedIn course, to 357 million professionals using it today. So, I want as many people as possible to benefit from this information today - even people who are struggling to make a living online, that's why the price is just $7 because I don't want price to be a barrier to anyone benefiting from this information.

Don't take my word for it, check out these testimonials:
      [INDENT]James,

Thanks for this. I've been looking for such a clear "how to" guide to LinkedIn for years! Really good. I appreciate the clear type, use of white space, and plenty of screenshots. By the way, I'd learned something by page 5!

Wishing you every success with this. (Are you producing something similar for GooglePlus by the way?)

Kind regards,

Chris Ramsbottom
      [/INDENT][INDENT]"OK,I am half way through this course and all i can say is Wow! this course teaches you the right way in setting up your acct to some killer techniques you can apply and use! There is no fluff or filler. I have never seen a better course on linkedin.The login is easy to access and very easy to follow. I have bought a lot of WSO's and this one is set up for the newbie all the way to the veteran! You will learn from this no matter where you are on Linkedin. If you are serious about your business you absolutely have to be on Linkedin! The (course is) clear and very easy to follow! I got 20 new connections in 1 day and i am not even done with the course! I am so Stoked! All I can say if you are sitting on the fence on purchasing, don't be! I Highly recommend this to anyone! I give this a A++++!! Thanks James for putting out a doable easy way to conquer Linkedin! Awesome product!" ~Daryn[/INDENT][INDENT]Originally Posted by darrenmgmg
      I have lots of local businesses, especially Financial Advisors - Consultants - Coaches etc... ask about how they can get more clients and leads... and the common ground is they are all on LinkedIn but do not know how to leverage it. It's surprising that virtually every business owner I've spoke to is intrigued to find out how to leverage LinkedIn...

James's WSO arrived in perfect timing for me... I'm now actually charging clients for optimising their profiles and setting up groups... Many of them are now paying me a monthly management fee to oversee it all - all thanks to this WSO.

So if you want to get some extra off-line money in your pocket, month-in, month-out this WSO is a no-brainer. You'll instantly become the go-to guy or gal.

And if you go outside your comfort zone and join a local BNi chapter, the world is your oyster - the guys there are desperate for this stuff!! Easy money - even if I say so myself
      .[/INDENT][INDENT]I got this earlier this morning, and have spent the last couple of hours watching and learning.

I have been on LinkedIn for some time now and not really done anything with it, other than connecting with former work collegues. But, this (course) has given me some great ideas on raising my profile for my offline marketing.

Great product James, and thanks for connecting with me on LinkedIn, looking forward to learning more from you.

Cheers

Tim
      [/INDENT][INDENT]Hi, just bought your package. Good stuff.

CKoh
      [/INDENT]Buy now in complete confidence! When I first launched this course in 2012, many people asked for it in PDF format, and now I've delivered on my promise to do that - except I've also painstakingly fully updated all of the information for 2015. Everything you are about to read in this eBook works TODAY. It is the most up to date and complete LinkedIn training available.

This type of training could cost upwards of $400 in a classroom scenario (I know as I've charged groups this amount personally), but you can learn the exact same information at a fraction of the cost in your home or office. I'm going to teach you step by step how to set up a 100% complete LinkedIn profile, and start generating actual business on LinkedIn starting today.

To make the decision even easier, I'm going to offer you my cast-iron guarantee:

[Image: 30dayguarantee.jpg]

That's right - if you aren't 100% satisfied just let me know within 30 days, and I will refund your money in full. No questions asked, and we can still be friends afterwards! I'm that certain you will see the value of the information as soon as you start to apply it.

There are no up-sells, cross-sells, or one-time-offers. You will be able to instantly download the eBook and subscribe to the FREE monthly LinkedIn expert interviews for life, as soon as you pay your $7.

Simply click the button below, and let's get started!

[Image: cash-in-on-linkedin-2015-instantly-estab...ng-clients]

Salespage
      Code:
      http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1067996-cash-linkedin-2015-instantly-establish-yourself-expert-win-high-paying-clients.html

Direct Download - Cash in on LinkedIn
      Magic Button :
      Code:
      http://www.jameswinsoar.com/cash-in-on-linkedin/
      or

Cash in on LinkedIn (Private Download Page)

Thank you for purchasing, it’s that simple – no upsells – no list subscription!
      Please download the videos to your computer so you can watch them any time.
      Please note that the file sizes are large so although they are hosted with Amazon S3 the download times may be long. Please only download one file at a time by right clicking and then saving the file to your computer. Video 5 is the shortest if you want to try that first to check that the downloads work.
      Video 1 – Your 100% Complete LinkedIn Profile
      Video 2 – Building Your Network of Connections
      Video 3 – Profiting from LinkedIn Groups
      Video 4 – Advanced Search Tactics
      Video 5 – Dangers of Competitors Snooping
      Video 6 – Job Seeking and Recruitment Tutorial
      Video 7 – LinkedIn Recommendations on Steroids!
      Video 8 – Promoting Your Company and Products
      Video 9 – Establishing Yourself as an Industry Expert
      Video 10 – Effective Events Promotion Tips
      Video 11 – Achieving a High ROI from LinkedIn Ads
      If you have not already done so you can create a free LinkedIn profile at www.linkedin.com
      Connect with me on LinkedIn
      If prompted for my email address it is james@jw-enterprises.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter
      I will follow you back automatically!
      Thank you very much for your purchase, please email james@jw-enterprises.co.uk if you have questions regarding this training course. Also please take the time to write a review over at the Warrior Forum

Review or Mirrors are much appreciated.Smile
      If you found it useful then buy and support the product creator. Wink
winsoar Wrote:FAQ.

Is it suitable for my niche?

You can use the instructions in this eBook to optimize your LinkedIn profile for any niche you wish. There are literally millions of LinkedIn groups on every subject under the sun, so whatever your niche you will be able to use this WSO to promote yourself and your business using LinkedIn.

MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS WILL APPEAR HERE!!

If you have any questions, please reply below, send a private message, or email winsoar@gmail.com
Table of content: Smile

Code:
Video 1 – Your 100% Complete LinkedIn Profile
    Video 2 – Building Your Network of Connections
    Video 3 – Profiting from LinkedIn Groups
    Video 4 – Advanced Search Tactics
    Video 5 – Dangers of Competitors Snooping
    Video 6 – Job Seeking and Recruitment Tutorial
    Video 7 – LinkedIn Recommendations on Steroids!
    Video 8 – Promoting Your Company and Products
    Video 9 – Establishing Yourself as an Industry Expert
    Video 10 – Effective Events Promotion Tips
    Video 11 – Achieving a High ROI from LinkedIn Ads
Much appreciated! Rep givenz to all contributions!
Thanks for the downloads. Rep added. Do you have the PDF as mentioned in sales page? It looks like the Video course is from 2012 and the PDF details the latest changes for 2015. That would be a useful addition. :)
Great Stuff Ty Repped +5
Great Stuff
thanks..repped.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's