Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [caution] Do not buy anything from Great Steals/gairegroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
I got introduced to greatsteals.com and the Gaire Group (gairegroup.com) via this forum.
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BSO-Seattle-Clouds-App-Builder-30-One-Time-Payment-LIFETIME-INSANE-BONUS?highlight=seatle+cloud

Someone here (see BSO) was recommending their Seattle Clouds App Builder sale via greatsteals.com. Since I have some decent tips from friends here, I did not bother to double check the recommendations of a fellow member .
I bought it but later, when folks here mentioned more competitive deals and better options, I asked greatsteals.com for a refund. Greatsteal rejected it claiming they do not offer refunds.

Someone from the gairegroup called Laxmi Bhandari wrote back to me wanting to know the reason for the refund request.

I gave my response. I am yet to hear from her/them (gairegroup). People on this forum have mentioned later in the thread quoted above that it is best to stay clear of Satish Gaire---my bad, I did not read that bit.

So please be warned, do not do business with GAIRE GROUP. Any offer from greatdeals/Gaire group, check around first. You will surely find something way better than what they offer.

Also, I am starting this thread warning members, because greatdeals.com has started spamming people to check out their Seattle Clouds App Builder. So do be warned please, and please do business with the GaireGroup only after due diligence, even if the recommendation comes from a fellow member.

And don't buy from Greatsteals.com. There are thousands of portals which grant buyer's protection with no questions asked refunds. So why go with greatdeals.com
thanks bro...thanks for sharing and awaking us.
thanks bro..thanks for sharing and awaking us.
What's in a name? "Great Steals".
Hi I have bought a few programs from Satish and I don't have any problem with support etc.

What he does say is because there are a lot of info and tutorials etc he don't want people to buy them and share them and then get refunds.

A lot of network marketers are advertising his sites etc.

This is my pennys worth mate..
Thanks jan123. Actually I do contact them for support, so far very responsive.
But the problem is they didn't keep their promise. The apps templates at buildapp.us still not added since 3-4 months ago (they also promise additional premium templates, but no news until today).

Besides Apps Builder, I also bought their other product but now re-consider to deal with them again (greatsteals.com) in future.

I really hope they will keep their promise to provide us all default apps builder templates + new premium templates.
So far AppsMomemnt is the best, they have many new exclusive premium templates.

gbear
First, I am totally unaffiliated with anyone at GreatSteals.com. I have not even thought about his [Satish] website for at least the last 8 months...the last time I logged into the account [prior to this post]. I am a customer, and no more.

I've had the gaire21.com [the buildapp.us account now all forward to the gairie21 link] appbuilder account now for 15 months.

I just checked now to see if it is still active. It is, and seems to be exactly what I paid for 15 months...lifetime access for $30 to [his whitelable version] seatleclouds reseller account with all of the bells and whistles.

Best deal on this type of app that I've found in the past 2 years of looking.

I also bought a couple of other programs from Satish, and they all seemed to work just fine.

I don't know about support, as I don't use it. I use google to find out anything I need on app building, and that has worked just fine so far.

So, I can't agree with this thread....Satish has lived up to his bargains, and I would recommend him to anyone...Sincerely..
I got sucked into Gaire Group aka Satish fellow as well. Yes the app builder is cheap - but sucks -

However, there is no support whatsoever...absolutely NO response.

Overall, he's a shady noob that started a shady business. Now he "apparently" moved on to producing software of his own...but i would never buy anything from him!

PS. badcoffee above seems to be a friend or whatever... :)
I totally disagree, you got to look at tutorials from seattleclouds and Satish dont give customer support personally. He has a dedicated team for that..I have serveral products from him and I am only a customer and I have zero complaints truthfully...
Not sure if there are shills in this crowd or not, bought an database that was going to be updated quarterly, got DB and it was 3 years old, wrote to that GREAT support some of you talked about, heard back crickets, it was NEVER updated and am sure it is just like his other products CRAP!
Don't recommend ANYTHING this guy sells or expect pitiful if any support, that's my 2 cents about this P.O.S.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's