Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SoulMedic -Latest Update April 27th | Flat Responsive Medical and Health WP Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SoulMedic | Flat Responsive Medical and Health Theme

will be updated every update available from designer

Flat, minimalist and modern style theme with feature rich admin panel to quickly install the theme over existing website or fresh installation. Theme comes with wide and unique boxed layout, both fully responsive and optimized for all kind of devices and major browsers. The theme loaded with more than 25+ different page layouts such as doctors, departments, services, blog with comments, about page, events or schedule pages, event detail page, gallery with and without sidebar, 2,3,4 column content, contact, appointment etc., It is a most suitable theme for doctors, dentists, surgeons, hospitals, health clinics and any type of health and medical related websites.

[Image: SG7wxE04MLXDMrhz]

Theme Information page : http://themeforest.net/item/soulmedic-fl...me/6282832

Mediafire Theme Download Link

Installable WP file only Updated April 27th

Theme with All Files and documentation Updated April 27th

Enjoy
+5 if you like it :)
Skillnizzle
Thank you for making this so simple to acquire and test out. Max reps given
(04-13-2015 03:11 AM)jackblack11 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for making this so simple to acquire and test out. Max reps given

You are welcome. Glad to know it was useful .

Have a nice day. Props to you !!!!
Just updated to the latest version.!!

Enjoy everyone.
wanted to try this one...i am so sorry i can only give you one... rep+... awesome!
thanks buddy :)
(04-28-2015 06:05 PM)gaganthakur Wrote: [ -> ]thanks buddy :)

You are welcome m friend !!! Enjoy

Rep added +++++
Thanks and reps to YOU skillnizzle
(04-30-2015 04:20 PM)freebiequeen1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks and reps to YOU skillnizzle

You are welcome my friend !! enjoy ..Reps to you too!!!!+++++
Awesome Thanks 5+ Rep added Skillnizzle
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's