Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Disney Pixar Exclusive Full Software = RENDERMAN 2015 Edition◄◄◄
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Disney_Pixar.jpg]
[Image: logo-pixar-renderman.png]
welcome to what may be the first disney product to be shared on the bbhf! this is the FULL RENDERMAN software, not a demo nor a trial, this is the real deal... a 3D rendering computer program by Pixar! this is the new version for 2015! pixar was originally a part of lucasfilms, before they broke away and formed their own company, with the help of steve jobs of apple fame, they worked on their own projects. disney later bought them for more than $7.4 BILLION in 2006. they are most well known for creating animated films like the toy story movie series, they made several toy stories, lol... monsters inc, finding nemo, cars, wall-e, and many more. this should be a VIP share, but i do not like sharing free products in the VIP. yes, this fantastic software is free now! RenderMan is now free for all non-commercial purposes, including evaluations, education, research, and personal projects. The non-commercial version of RenderMan is fully functional without watermark or limitation. last year, you could buy this for $995, you get it free now! now you can get the commercial use version for $495 if you want to make money with this software. animated video is a HUGE niche, and VERY profitable. personally, i think disney is giving this away, because they are looking for new animators. and you can write this down, create a viral video with this software and disney, and or pixar will offer you a job!

they offer you hours of video training as well, plus the RenderMan community alone is a priceless resource IF you use it, get involved, network, etc... some of the top animators in the world are active members there.

i know a few people who are looking for good animators to create videos for them, or special effects, rendering, etc, for their video projects. you can make A LOT of money with your original creations, if you need ideas then let me know. you can even share your work below, if you want. RenderMan has created many movies, and most notably, scenes and special effects in big hollywood movies, too many to list here, an early version of RenderMan created the genesis effect in the star trek 2, wrath of kahn movie in the 80's ... many scenes and effects in the star wars prequels, titanic, lord of the rings and countless other movies... ALL the pixar movies were created using RenderMan! also, of note, RenderMan is the only software to ever win an oscar! yes, those gold trophies, known as oscar's awarded to actors and directors.

this may be, by far, the best software EVER shared here!

available in several formats here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://renderman.pixar.com/view/non-commercial-renderman

p.s. guardians of the galaxy fans, and fans of groot...
yes, RenderMan was used to create the character groot for the movie! gggrrrrooooottt!

[Image: BBHF-Comment2.gif]
Thanks for this. Great share.. I agree, probably the best share on BBHF.. Max Reps
Thanks for sharing.
WOW, I can see now where most of my non-free time will be spent. ;-)

GREAT SHARE. - +% Rps to you JOEMLM, my max!!!
Thanks for this great share. Rep added.
Whoa.... greate share
Reference URL's