Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] How I Make $4,000 A Week: Uploading Simple Online Courses To Udemy And Only Working 1 Hour A Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sales Page:
Code:
http://www.amazon.com/How-Make-000-Week-Uploading-ebook/dp/B00OAAUS4O

Can you create a simple online training course on any subject, perhaps with simple PowerPoint slides or similar?

I make $4,000 a week, every week, working 1 hour per day, from creating simple courses for Udemy.com, the world’s online learning marketplace, where 4 million+ students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography – and much, much more.

I show all my secrets, based on months of testing and tweaking, enabling you to become very successful, very quickly, too.

Creating a course is so easy these days, but getting people to buy it is a dark art to most people.

I show that with a few simple "tweaks" any course can be a big seller, world wide.

It doesn't matter where you live or your education level - look at Udemy and see their courses!

You can do the same and be earning by this time next week!

This book is available as a course on Udemy at $299 and has already had over over 100 raving reviews and has over 6,000 ardent students.

Code:
https://www.udemy.com/4000-dollars-a-week-from-udemy

See what the students say:

Jessica Brown said:
Perfect Results from Day ONE!
I'm a single mother and needed to have an extra income. I have used Udemy for over 9 months not getting more than 155 dollars. After only two weeks I started getting people paying for my course faster and making double the amount! Alun, is so nice and informative. He answers right away AND add new information! It's all win here.

Andrew Pyle said:
Increase in course sales improved within days
I've been subscribing to the mantra of quality content beats everything. Well it doesn't. I've implemented everything Alun talks about in this course and have seen a boost in sales within just a few days. I refused to believe that minor changes would have any impact, but when numerous small changes are made, they have a dramatic impact and I am very pleased with the results. Nice one Alun!

Akilah Richards said:
Thorough and engaging!
Alun did a fantastic job with this course. I learned so much, and I'm looking forward to applying his suggestions in my upcoming courses. Big thanks to you, Alun!

Arman Assadi said:
5 Stars from Entrepreneur/Consultant/Udemy Instructor
I went through all of Alun's course in just a few sittings. I really appreciate Alun's approach and give him 5 stars because he is a positive, sharp guy who delivers great content and see's nothing but opportunity. You need to learn from someone with an abundant mindset, who also has the skills and proof to back it up. I have already applied many of the lessons from this course and am seeing a positive return, which I am sure will only continue to increase over time. Thank you Alun, great work!

Stephanie Erwin said:
Super helpful and simple!
Thanks so much to Alun for this incredible course! I was concerned that I would feel overwhelmed, but he lays things out in a very simple, doable way, and I actually feel energized and inspired. Excited to implement these strategies!

Renay Bloom said:
Great Course
Knowledgeable and involved instructor who provides guidance and answers questions. Excellent course loaded with clear, concise, and useable information! I would take any course by this instructor because he cares about the content and delivery of the course and puts the course together in easily digested modules that provide a wealth of information, steps, and tools to help you grow.

Sicco Rood said:
Top notch!
Love to learn from Alun. I think one of the things in his courses that make them so valuable (for me) is that he has a wide range of experience and brings in the results of endless experimentation. It is easy to verify that he knows what he's talking about, all you have to do is look at his results and what others say about his courses. Thanks for another valuable course!

.. and over 100 more 5 Star reviews!

Download:
Code:
http://mir.cr/ZRUVP3W9

Cool
Thanks for the share. Rep added
Thanks for an interesting share!
thanks! +5 reps added
Thank you...reps added.
Thanks and reps for the share.
Cheers,
NoJob
pretty darn awesome dude THANKS!

JT

Udemy is growing like crazy and I see them all over the place. People like these short courses to get up to speed quickly on specific topics. This is a good way to add to your income or even go full time doing it.

Will come in very handy.

+5 Reps Given

G.S.
There is a Video Course by this same author with the exact same name.
Can anyone please share the video course?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's