Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] FREE Dot Com Secrets Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Guys,

I just ordered this FREE book :-) It looks like the content is good...

(no affiliate link)
https://dotcomsecretsbook.com/get-it-free

Enjoy it! :-)
It's not free if you have to pay shipping
(03-25-2015 02:16 PM)PeterRogers Wrote: [ -> ]It's not free if you have to pay shipping

I ship books all the time and they are shipped as "media mail", which is the least expensive shipping available for packages. This "book" could be shipped for as little as $2.69, therefore this "FREE" book is actually $5.26 plus $2.69 shipping = $7.95.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't blink an eye to get a great book for $7.95 or even $27.95, but that is not the point. In fact, I've got two bookshelves full books, some of which I've paid over $100 for.

It could just as easily been delivered electronically, but they are being smart and trying to prevent people from signing up using disposable email accounts. This way they get your mailing address and other real contact information. Its a good marketing and list building strategy, I'll give them that.

The point is that this is a list building opportunity for them that will come with plenty of Upsells later. When something is advertised as "free", then I expect it to be free or as close to free as possible. Therefore, in order for this to be free, it should only cost someone exactly what it costs to ship, not some inflated price.

That being said, I know little about Russell Brunson or what would make him an expert on this subject except what can be found by googling his name. Search results do little to improve his credibility because right near the top is this:

Anyway, I'll pass on this offer but thanks for sharing. Reps added for sharing the link.
Basically this book about Funnel Hack course.

If you have funnel hack, then you don't need this book.

For me, Funnel Hack is a great course.

~ Just my 2 cents. Cool
You took the words right out of my mouth, Sasquatch! Your explanation is exactly how this "free" offer works.

It doesn't matter how good a book this may be ... if Brunson and his affiliates choose to lie about it being "free" right out of the gate, why should you trust ANYTHING they have to say after that??
That's interesting to know that's not FREE... I didn't know that the shipping could be as cheap as $2.69. Do you guys have the Funnel Hack course? If it's possible to share it, I appreciate it...
You folks come here to balw your eyes out over a $7.95 price for a book.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

No wonder, y'all are still broke.
(03-26-2015 07:58 AM)idioto Wrote: [ -> ]You folks come here to balw your eyes out over a $7.95 price for a book.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

No wonder, y'all are still broke.
You're missing the point dumbass.

Dont act like you're a baller fool.
Will add +5 reps to the person who can upload the soft copy to a free filehosting.
(03-26-2015 08:42 PM)romeocameo Wrote: [ -> ]Will add +5 reps to the person who can upload the soft copy to a free filehosting.

agree Cool Cool
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's