Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Link Banned why
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
when i get any affiliate link after i use gool short url and then post into facebook after some seconds shortlink are banned why ? nay help please
Your looking for this:
Magic Button :
[/code]bit . ly[code]
i use many short url sites when i create post and post in facebook or other sites after some min link dead
:(
Because FB crawlers follow through redirects to the final destination and may be, they have ghosted your domain.
The most common reason why a website URL might be banned is it was posted too many times in a promotional manner by the same person.

Another reason why Facebook might block a URL is if it on a list from another website, such as a security company. These companies can have problems with their watch lists, just like Facebook can.
Also links that take a visitor of member off of fb are frowned apon
They want it all Hitface
Facebook bans any links who lead to affiliate companies, like Clickbank, Jvzoo, W+ etc.
So you want to direct them to landing page first if its a clickbank product? Or still be banned?
i had the same problem, but it wass for two reasons facebook bans cb masked links, and google bans affiliates using >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< shortener. The only way is to use a landing pagein a custom domain or a free one like blogger, and then put in there a big button to your aff link.
Reference URL's