Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: how to install this script in wordpress?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I downloaded this script: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...=wp+anime, but I have difficulty in adding it with Could someone help me wordpress saying how can I install it on the web?
This I believe is a template and should be uploaded through the appearance templates upload new template button in your wp admin panel. Make sure you check that the file is in zip format and the first php file is available in the first directory of the folder once extracted.
(03-20-2015 09:06 AM)webimp Wrote: [ -> ]Creio que essa é uma modelo e deve ser enviado através dos modelos de aparência upload de novo botão modelo no seu painel de wp administrador. Certifique-se de verificar se o arquivo está no formato zip e o primeiro arquivo php está disponível no primeiro diretório da pasta, uma vez extraído.
Hello friend, I did it but not of to activate the theme.
Observe the file structure of a template already installed on your wordpress site and ensure you are uploadi g these files so they are not in an extra folder.you may have to go trial and error but make sure you keep the file structure. Only remive an extra folder if nessesary. Cheers.
Reference URL's