Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: RSS feed to Instagram. Any ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Do you know of any software / service that can feed my RSS feed to my Instagram account? So when I add a new photo to my website, the software sends that photo through RSS feed to my Instagram account. Any ideas, guys and girls?

Thanks!
I quote:

At this time, uploading via the API is not possible. We made a conscious choice not to add this for the following reasons:

Instagram is about your life on the go – we hope to encourage photos from within the app. However, in the future we may give whitelist access to individual apps on a case by case basis.

We want to fight spam and low quality photos. Once we allow uploading from other sources, it's harder to control what comes into the Instagram ecosystem. All this being said, we're working on ways to ensure users have a consistent and high-quality experience on our platform.
(03-18-2015 08:19 PM)grumble Wrote: [ -> ]I quote:

At this time, uploading via the API is not possible. We made a conscious choice not to add this for the following reasons:

Instagram is about your life on the go – we hope to encourage photos from within the app. However, in the future we may give whitelist access to individual apps on a case by case basis.

We want to fight spam and low quality photos. Once we allow uploading from other sources, it's harder to control what comes into the Instagram ecosystem. All this being said, we're working on ways to ensure users have a consistent and high-quality experience on our platform.
Thank you. Rep added.
Reference URL's