Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Can anyone teach me how to make $100 a day with cpa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

can anyone teach me how to make $100 a day with cpa.

One of the my own person making $100 a day with cpagrip and other cpa
network, there are using some method and trick, but he is not sharing
with me.

His earning : http://prntscr.com/6hfqek
Even I am interested.... please lemme know if you find anybody.
I know how to earn $100 a day with adseadsense and currently my earning is $150 a day with adsense. But I also like to earn 100$ a day with cpa
(03-19-2015 02:34 AM)maurya Wrote: [ -> ]I know how to earn $100 a day with adseadsense and currently my earning is $150 a day with adsense. But I also like to earn 100$ a day with cpa
Is your adsense method blackhat or whitehat ?

How long have you been hitting $150 a day ?

My girlfriend was doing Adsense last year, was hitting $50 - 70 a day then after 2 months they closed her account and witheld the money.
I will like to learn the Cpa Methods too
count me in too please guys
I am earning $150 to $200 a day, I have some methods to make easily money with adsense, it a white hat. I am saying my secret I have one more account in that I am using blackhat methods and making $500 a day from 3 months

I also like to learn both black hat methods and white hat methods to make $100 with cpa, one of my friends making $100 a day with cpa but he is not sharing his methods with me.
Your friend probably has the same attitude as you Rajeev, you are not sharing either. What goes around comes around I guess.

1. whitehat I teach u from starting price is $100
2. gray hat (you need to invest daily $5 and u can make $30 to $50 in first month and going increase 2nd and 3rd month ) [price is $200]
3 . black hat [mouse down trick ] make $300 a day [price is $350]
4. very blackhat [ clickjacking] you can make $500 a day price is $650

Maybe someone will be willing to fork out your fees and test to see if your methods really work.
rajeev and maurya, bhai kuch to apne bhai ki help karo, please.
(03-19-2015 10:44 PM)vcss15 Wrote: [ -> ]rajeev and maurya, bhai kuch to apne bhai ki help karo, please.
Contact kar skype mai : rajeev-rrs
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's