Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Ultimate Ebay Guide 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
May be of interest to some.
Includes dropshipping providers and how to best setup your eBay listing.

Salespage:
Magic Button :
PHP Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1051918-updated-6th-march-start-selling-ebay-easy-product-sourcing-248-76-profit-one-item.html#1 

Download Link:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1IDQC2AZ/The_ULTIMATE_Guide_to_Drop_shipping_on_eBay_2015_UP2.pdf_links

Outstanding!

Repped you +5 for the share!

Nice to see someone trying to contribute and be active after joining a while back! It is never too late to contribute. Keep up the good work.

\\Review//

DO NOT DO THIS! This is a 19-page guide about a super high-risk Ebay model and is very loosely written. There is lots of stuff he doesn't know or fails to disclose. It is also about doing arbitrage and, while there is ZERO wrong with arbitrage, this exact model has been written about many times. There are already WAY better guides and good advice on the forum about doing it.

Foreign dropshipping is the highest risk Ebay model you can do, and trusting a goon in China (or anywhere outside your country) to ship items to your buyers on time and as agreed is about as crazy as you can do anything on Ebay. You are just begging to lose your as.s at some point. It's like doing business while having your head in a guillotine every day - the blade will eventually fall.

I am not averse to buying SOME things from China, but you MUST have goods in hand! You DO NOT want to dropship from China or use AliExpress. I DO NOT care what you've read, heard or been told! And Chinese electronics are the last items you want to buy from China to sell on Ebay. The quality standards and control are the lowest of the low. What looks good and sounds great in electronics is what will cause you the most grief. You might even find stuff with name brands on them, but what is under the hood will be pure crap! (The Chinese even counterfeit each other!)

Additionally, your Ebay and Paypal accounts can both be screwed in a heartbeat the instant your Chinese seller decides he wants to be lazy or just steal your money. Your customers won't get their stuff and you have NO recourse! You can't deliver what they bought so you're on the hook for the refunds. (It happens every day!)

My Grade: -1 / 1 stars

You couldn't hold a gun to my head and get me to do this model using foreign shippers, and I have a dedicated team that has allowed me to sell LOTS of goods for LOTS of money on Ebay for over a decade.

thx for share op backup mirror
Code:
http://mediafire.com/9471rbjn957l/eBay_2015.pdf
(03-11-2015 02:51 PM)Quasar Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding!

Repped you +5 for the share!

Nice to see someone trying to contribute and be active after joining a while back! It is never too late to contribute. Keep up the good work.

\\Review//

DO NOT DO THIS! This is a 19-page guide about a super high-risk Ebay model and is very loosely written. There is lots of stuff he doesn't know or fails to disclose. It is also about doing arbitrage and, while there is ZERO wrong with arbitrage, this exact model has been written about many times. There are already WAY better guides and good advice on the forum about doing it.
Foreign dropshipping is the highest risk Ebay model you can do, and trusting a goon in China (or anywhere outside your country) to ship items to your buyers on time and as agreed is about as crazy as you can do anything on Ebay. You are just begging to lose your as.s at some point. It's like doing business while having your head in a guillotine every day - the blade will eventually fall.

I am not averse to buying SOME things from China, but you MUST have goods in hand! You DO NOT want to dropship from China or use AliExpress. I DO NOT care what you've read, heard or been told! And Chinese electronics are the last items you want to buy from China to sell on Ebay. The quality standards and control are the lowest of the low. What looks good and sounds great in electronics is what will cause you the most grief. You might even find stuff with name brands on them, but what is under the hood will be pure crap! (The Chinese even counterfeit each other!)
Additionally, your Ebay and Paypal accounts can both be screwed in a heartbeat the instant your Chinese seller decides he wants to be lazy or just steal your money. Your customers won't get their stuff and you have NO recourse! You can't deliver what they bought so you're on the hook for the refunds. (It happens every day!)
My Grade: -1 / 1 stars
You couldn't hold a gun to my head and get me to do this model using foreign shippers, and I have a dedicated team that has allowed me to sell LOTS of goods for LOTS of money on Ebay for over a decade.
I have to say the same thing on the share. Still thanks to OP for not letting us waste money on that WSO.
I am using AliExpress till now, and Quasar is right about it, ordered some of android phones and game consoles there, some arrived and some are not, stolen or holded at the customs. So not for the beginners, you need a lot of experience on this one.
(03-11-2015 02:51 PM)Quasar Wrote: [ -> ]I have a dedicated team that has allowed me to sell LOTS of goods for LOTS of money on Ebay for over a decade.

Biggrin

Like for "your virtual assistants", only in your dreams.

Thank you for the share OP and for the review Quasar.
(03-11-2015 05:16 PM)aminoacid Wrote: [ -> ]Biggrin

Like for "your virtual assistants", only in your dreams.

Hahahahaha!

Da.mn! Anyone else hear a little NOOB bit.ch crying?! Verysad

Shitmino still has nothing better to do than stalk the people on this forum that make money! He has never made any himself so he has to see how his betters live! Biggrin

I am making money while I do this with my VAs. What are you doing loser? When are you going to do something besides follow me around and hope you learn how to make money?! I am so impressed when >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< trolls like you have nothing to do but stalk me. Biggrin

Forget about me giving you a job dude! You couldn't shine my shoes!

There have been other little bitches just like you that followed me around this forum and thought they were bad ass.es. I am flattered but I don't "do" little boys." You'll have to get some male loving elsewhere, chump!

[Image: w7latx.jpg]
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Excellent review Quasar!

Thanks for always being honest, even though you may be stepping on some toes!

Repped you for taking the time to share and for saving a lot of our as.ses! 42rock
[Image: wso1.jpg]

Sales Page
Quote: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-item.html
Download
Quote: http://rg.to/file/897b491d0b126ea5fe5b0c...5.rar.html
Password
Quote:bestblackhatforum.com
thx and reps
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's